Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this piece of spam today, it's one of many similar ones over the last few weeks. Somewhere someone thinks that people will actually find this attractive and click on it. That in itself is scary.
Screen Shot 2016-02-28 at 10.21.22.png

My apologies actually. You are right and you make a fair point. I've had a few and that is definitely not the vid I wanted to post. Your right, it's manipulated and I apologise again.

This is the one I meant to post. Same interview but none of the manipulation . Didn't watch the first one whole way through. Thought it was this one..

'Ooops sorry I was pissed again. I didn't mean to post yet more bullshit from loon sources'

12799103_1315798661767747_5792965886118490697_n.jpg

White supremacists like him & he doesn't seem to mind.
Three times on Sunday morning, Donald Trump was given the chance to disavow the support his campaign is getting from white supremacist groups. And three times, he balked.

Appearing on CNN’s "State of the Union," Trump was pressed by host Jake Tapper to distance himself from David Duke, a former KKK leader who has supported Trump’s campaign and gone so far as to say that a vote against the businessman would be a "treason to your heritage."

And the idea that Trump would be unfamiliar with Duke’s support for his campaign is farcical. His candidacy has been a magnet for white supremacists for months now.
Donald Trump Declines Three Chances To Disavow David Duke

White supremacists like him & he doesn't seem to mind.

Donald Trump Declines Three Chances To Disavow David Duke
Yep. I watched the video today of him refusing to say a bad word about the white supremacists and repeatedly citing ignorance as the explanation (like 5 times he said I don't know what that word means / who these people are so how can I condemn them etc) .
Which seems quite out of character, given you know, the mexicans and the muslims and all.

But the passion with which he affirmed his ignorance was quite a thing to watch. Like that ignorance was his USP, a sort of virtue in stupidity and had to be driven home.

Last edited:
And yet ...

"As several people swiftly pointed out on Twitter, Trump hasn't always claimed ignorance of David Duke as he did on CNN this morning.

In 2000, when he ended his presidential campaign, Trump cited Duke's participation in the Reform Party as one reason he no longer wanted the party's nomination.

"The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. [Pat][ Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. [Lenora] Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep," hewrote in his statement."

Trump Fails To Condemn KKK On Television, Turns To Twitter To Clarify

I have seen a few liberals claim that Trump has attacked Jews, mentioned in the same breath as his comments about black people and Hispanics, but is this actually true? The main source for these claims seems to be the fact that he is slightly less fanatically pro-Israel than Rubio and Cruz (while telling the obviously very pro-Israel Obama that he was too anti-Israel) and that he told an AIPAC meeting that he did not want their money and so they would not support him.

This is the "Trump Special" from his local eaterie apparently:

risotto.jpg

Not too filling according to the fawning reviewer.

So is that photo a stock image, coz there is at least six chestnuts on top of that dish

It does have a Trump menu in the back of the shot, so possibly its a special Trump stock photo!

And the "crusty cheese crisps as a topping" cold be misconstrued, no? :D

I just heard on BBC World Service that Trump had been accused of supporting some extremist, by a journalist. I didn't catch the name of either of these people but apparently Trump responding that he did not reply to the accusation because his earpiece was faulty and didn't hear it. Does anyone have more information on this story?

I just heard on BBC World Service that Trump had been accused of supporting some extremist, by a journalist. I didn't catch the name of either of these people but apparently Trump responding that he did not reply to the accusation because his earpiece was faulty and didn't hear it. Does anyone have more information on this story?
The BBC has this:

In the latest row, the front-runner has sought to defend himself after coming under heavy criticism for refusing to denounce the endorsement of a Ku Klux Klan white supremacist leader at the weekend.

He told NBC on Monday that had was given "a very bad earpiece" for Sunday's CNN interview, in which he said: "I don't know anything about David Duke. OK?"

His rivals were quick to wade in, with Ted Cruz tweeting: "Really sad. @realDonaldTrump you're better than this. We should all agree, racism is wrong, KKK is abhorrent."

US election 2016: Republican Ben Sasse 'won't endorse Trump' - BBC News

Duke is indeed shittier than a shitty thing.

From the writing style (anti-style) I guessed they were expecting conkers.

From the state of their journlaists over the last few years, I wouldn't be surprised. Selling-out to DC Thomson saw the last of the old professionals out and its been a succession of kids straight from college ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom