Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Christie's doing this to get the VP nomination.

That or I've just been watching House Of Cards too much recently.

Young woman attacked, stabbed with pen at Trump rally:

Frenzied Mob of Trump Supporters Viciously Attacks Black Woman at Kentucky Rally (VIDEO)

Some of the people in the above video were KKK, etc.

KING: Not long before someone gets killed at Trump rally

Reporter grabbed by the throat and slammed to the ground at Trump rally:

Photographer: Secret Service agent choked me at a Trump rally - CNNPolitics.com

I've heard white people complain that the reason they didn't like Martin Luther King was because "violence followed him around everywhere he went". Violence seems to follow Donald Trump around and the silence is deafening.

Last edited:

My thought was a cabinet position. Christie wouldn't be chosen for VP because he's from the wrong part of the country and isn't photogenic enough. They'll go with someone from the south or some young Hispanic newcomer. They have to pander to those demographics to have any chance of winning the election. Besides, I'm sure Trump wouldn't want any competition for the bombastic idiot title.

Last edited:

Perhaps, though I don't understand what he brings to the ticket given that Trump is from just over the river. I would have thought Kasich would have been the better bet, if we are restricting the list to the other candidates.

Scott Adams (I posted his blog earlier, but here it is again) has been predicting a decisive Trump victory at the general election since last summer, and has been pretty bang on with most of his other predictions and analysis too.

Even if you don't agree with his prediction, the blog is worth reading for his analysis of Trump's tactics & methods.

edit: there's an index of his trump related posts here

Perhaps, though I don't understand what he brings to the ticket given that Trump is from just over the river. I would have thought Kasich would have been the better bet, if we are restricting the list to the other candidates.
Christie's supposed to be the 'reasonable' Republican, no? He'd be designed to bring 'not being totally mad' to the ticket.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/28/hillary-could-lose-to-trump-in-democratic-new-york/

Confidential polling data shows Hillary Clinton could lose the presidential election in heavily Democratic New York to Donald Trump as the GOP front-runner’s support grows to the point of being “surprisingly strong,” The Post has learned.

Most of the polling didn’t address the possibility that former Mayor Michael Bloomberg would run as an independent, but some of it did — and found the former mayor took “significant’’ votes away from Clinton in heavily Democratic New York City and the surrounding suburbs, a source familiar with the data said.

The new polls, a second source said, showed Trump’s support, even without Bloomberg in the race, was “surprisingly strong’’ in Westchester and on Long Island, the key suburbs often viewed as crucial swing bellwethers on how statewide elections will turn out.

The polls found that Clinton often had higher negative ratings with voters than did the more controversial Trump, whose inflammatory pronouncements have often angered and even horrified many of his fellow Republicans.

“In the suburbs and upstate, Trump has a net positive while Hillary is a net negative,” one longtime Republican operative contended. “She’s more of a liability than many Democrats realized.”

In the suburbs? In a rich part of one of the wealthiest metros in the nation, people prefer mental tax cut man to Hillary? Well blimey.

Trump has more chance of losing Texas than winning NY.

Oh lord, can you imagine Trump as President and Johnson as PM?! :eek: :eek: Don't! Don't do it! :( :( :(

I doubt he'll actually do anything if he gets to be President. He does have something of the Ronald Raygun about him though, so let's hope his security let the bullets reach their target this time.

I was on a course today that was hosted in the USA. I was one of the delegates attending remotely via the internet.

During a break period I asked the question who would vote for which party/candidate and - surprising to me - the majority of the people who were part of the course in the US had registered as independant.

CLv-5wTWIAE83Dj.png

It could happen in two elections time...

Great video of Trump in full arrogant mode. Right after Christi endorsed him, Trump dismisses him & tells him to go home & tough guy Christi immediately obeys like a little kid. :D

That was nothing. Trump was saying "you've done yer bit". Not an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom