Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
deez-nuts.jpg

This is real btw.

Alex Grey could be Donald Trumps opposite personality.
Same with Graham Hancock, or Bruce Parry.
Those three are his diametric characters.

The Worst People In America Gather For Donald Trump Rally

Real life gremlin Donald Trump continued his assault upon the American electoral system with his biggest pep rally to date in Alabama Friday night. Trump, looking every bit the personification of bad breath, riled up thousands of attendees with all of the gusto (but none of the charm) of U.S. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. The rally descended into brain-numbing stupidity faster than you can scream "white power."
:D

GettyImages-484797712.jpg

11910296_480300012139284_779391886_n.jpg

Last edited:
But they talk about guns and you look at Chicago, Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the US by far, and people are being shot with guns all over the place. You need enforcement but you also have to get the bad people out, the people that aren’t supposed to be here and we’re gonna get em out so fast, so quick — and it’s gonna be tough. It’s not gonna be “oh please will you come with us please will you please come with us.” Because you know these law enforcement people, and I know the guys in Chicago, the police commissioner’s a great man. They can do it, if they’re allowed to do it. I know the guys, I know em, New York, they’re great. Bratton, great. They can all do it. They can all do it. But they have to be allowed to do their job, they have to be allowed to do their job. [Cheers]
i hope someone garrotes him

His rhetoric is becoming increasingly fascist-sounding
'tis.......simple minded phrases constantly repeated but few specifics.....strong, great again, scapegoating a minority group, militarism......
"I am the toughest guy. I will rebuild our military, it will be so strong and so great." "It will be so powerful and so great that we will never have to use it, nobody's gonna mess with us."

Crowd chants "USA, USA"

'tis.......simple minded phrases constantly repeated but few specifics.....strong, great again, scapegoating a minority group, militarism......
"I am the toughest guy. I will rebuild our military, it will be so strong and so great." "It will be so powerful and so great that we will never have to use it, nobody's gonna mess with us."

Crowd chants "USA, USA"
either he is just a silly clown,
or, he is a silly clown who has a dark sinister underbelly and he will get in and be a dictator
or, he is a silly clown with outlandishly fascist views for our time, but, as our world is slowly changing more fascist, he is being wheeled in so that the US get a taste of what is to come, some time in the future, when his views won't seem as shocking and will have become more 'normalised'
I dunno really, them's just my thoughts.

He isn't going to get in, and the last option you gave is pretty compatible with the classic 'paranoid style' in American politics which gives rise to candidates like him in the first place = not a sign of the world slowly changing more fascist, more what happens when you place fear in a hall of mirrors and wait to see who tries to profit from it.

He isn't going to get in, and the last option you gave is pretty compatible with the classic 'paranoid style' in American politics which gives rise to candidates like him in the first place = not a sign of the world slowly changing more fascist, more what happens when you place fear in a hall of mirrors and wait to see who tries to profit from it.
i like your mirrors analogy, maybe, everythings for sale-if worth selling these days, i dunno though, with trump, i can't decide.

I probably wasn't clear enough in my post anyway.

The wikipedia entry for The Paranoid Style in American Politics probably clarifies what I was getting at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Paranoid_Style_in_American_Politics

I suppose I mean that getting too fearful about what Trump is a sign of can in itself play into the very form of politics that candidates like him feed on. Perhaps one of the reasons why ridicule rather than fear is a good counter to these sorts of shitheads, and authoritarianism, at least in the early phases where it doesn't pay to hype the threat.

I probably wasn't clear enough in my post anyway.

The wikipedia entry for The Paranoid Style in American Politics probably clarifies what I was getting at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Paranoid_Style_in_American_Politics

I suppose I mean that getting too fearful about what Trump is a sign of can in itself play into the very form of politics that candidates like him feed on. Perhaps one of the reasons why ridicule rather than fear is a good counter to these sorts of shitheads, and authoritarianism, at least in the early phases where it doesn't pay to hype the threat.
I don't think one can deny that fascism is appearing more and more. Immmigration issues, health care, welfare, freedom of speech, human rights.
I think trump is here possibly, to make us more familiar with what is to come.
I don't think i am being paranoid, because it is plain to see what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom