Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody read Ben Smith's Twitter? FYI he is the editor of Buzzfeed.
C12Y_RvXcAAVKKH.jpg

I have to be on a flight in a few hours, I cannot waste time with the intellectual meanderings of Mikey Mike. I have lots of other shite to randomly post across the 'net

if anyone know where I am coming from, then this may assist the dot joining

That time a Russian billionaire paid Trump $95 million for a mansion

Mikey Mike - don't even fucking think about responding

So because Trump has allegedly done shady deals (we all knew that) in Russia, along with other coutries, fake news is okay, Russia controls the next president and the CIA are to be believed. [/bono logic]

Meanwhile...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/business/buzzfeed-donald-trump-russia.html?_r=1

Paul Mason seems to be suggesting that a liberal coup to keep Trump out of office might be appropriate:
Pissing on the Ritz – Mosquito Ridge

If he is adjudged to pose a security risk then he cannot take office.

At his best Mason has been spot on in the past, but he seems to be coming over all 'workers' bomb' again. Have the Posadists of Proletarian Democracy been drafting his copy?

Thing is, Cri, for this uneducated northern working class woman, Trump (and Tories) are actually the enemy, the oppo, ireddeemably vile hateful scum who exist only to be despised. The so-called Left (Democrats and NuLabour) otoh have been the betrayers, the thieves of hope and trust, the manipulators who have enabled a political system where they tendentiously mouth off about meritocracy - another sort of American Dream, hard working families blah blah while absolutely policing every aspect of life to ensure that a small privileged class simply use politics as just another career choice as they scale that greasy pole (stamping on the faces of those below them). By 'social liberalism', they simply mean that they would share a dinner table with a homosexual while caring not one whit for the discontents of unemployed shipbuilders or dockers. I recall being discouraged to apply for a teaching position because I had a conviction for shoplifting...and being told that this was actually 'worse' than a conviction for possession of drugs because, hey, lets roll up a racy little spliff but hmmm, shoplifting, a crime of poor women...don't know any of them.
So when this so-called Left dismisses the concerns of the working class (such as housing) as being somehow beneath mention, or certainly nothing which exists in their little bubble (until it actually impacts on their lives as it is finally doing so now), then the utter dismay at the vicious contempt they display while simultaneously polishing their virtuous haloes does indeed begin to grate. Do you really fail to appreciate the anger when yet again, a working class movement is hijacked (and monetised) by a small elite class of self-referential, public school educated fuckwits who choose politics - potentially a life or death scenario - as a vehicle for their personal enrichment and then cement this with a sneering disdain for anyone else who fails to fully appreciate the intellectual pomo charade for the high calorie, empty nutrition meal on offer...or the crumbs from the (high) table?
The Trumps, Bush family, Cameron and May are, and will always be the enemy...but when our supposed saviours (who, we are told, 'represent' us) , the useless Millibands, Obamas and (shudder) the apotheosis of liberal privilege, Clinton, turn out to be EXACTLY THE SAME....where do we go from there?

The bourgeoisie and the ruling classes - the most prejudiced bunch of fucks going, and worse: They use prejudice as a tool to weaken and divide and even KILL us.

Paul Mason seems to be suggesting that a liberal coup to keep Trump out of office might be appropriate:
Pissing on the Ritz – Mosquito Ridge

At his best Mason has been spot on in the past, but he seems to be coming over all 'workers' bomb' again. Have the Posadists of Proletarian Democracy been drafting his copy?
not sure you can overturn an election result just because someone (who?) has 'adjudged' yer man to be a security risk.

ah reasoned debate from an educationalist, how glorious it is

So you hadn't read his preceding post, had you ?

off you fuck, please.

Ahh but I was forgetting the "moderate" tradition. Corbynisa cultist is not a slur but term Blairite, even when describing people sing "We want Tony" at the Xmas party, is ignorant and the cause of all Labour's ills.

Besides the fact that you are aggressive, dishonest and abusive in so many of your posts.

2@

I bet trump has had a slash on someone, not in a kink way but in a humiliation but not sex way. 'I'm gonna piss on you, its the best piss, you don't like it. Sad!'

Robert Maxwell used to stand on the roof of the Daily Mirror building off Fleet Street, and piss down on the scurrying commuters below. He too was a narcissistic sociopath. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom