Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you actually read the text or just look at the pretty colours?

I read it. Since allegations have been almost as wild as what is in the text, not much would surprise me any more.

c.f. Putin hacked the US elections.

c.f. WMD

c.f. Wikileaks works for Russia

Anyway, still awaiting the link and context from the poster. We shall see.

You'll be waiting a long time. Idris has a habit of posting stuff like that with no explanation, it usually, but not always signifies it's some sort of joke. But anyway how you could thinks it was serious is a bit beyond me, the style it is written in is a bit of a giveaway.

I read it. Since allegations have been almost as wild as what is in the text, not much would surprise me any more.

c.f. Putin hacked the US elections.

c.f. WMD

c.f. Wikileaks works for Russia

Anyway, still awaiting the link and context from the poster. We shall see.

Are you serious? It is clearly a piece of satire and, like all the best satirical memes online, its anonymity is part of its charm. It allows us, or at least those of us with the capacity to identify a fairly transparent joke, to share in a sense of authorship, when we share it. Pingu, I mean Pingu, in the same whispered breath as Mao and Stalin. It wasn't exactly subtle. By contrast it seems entirely credible that Russia would try to influence the outcome of the American election, a third-world dictator who had already gassed his own people possessed WMDs and wikileaks have got played by the Russians since the Snowden affair. None of which means that any of these claims are indeed true.

What I'd doubt is a cautious tactician like Putin who plainly regards the US as a very dangerous adversary would really want such a jumpy, easily offended critter with his hands on the nuclear codes. Putin wheels out tactical nuclear blackmail at the least provocation and makes speeches about the glory of dying for mother Russia.

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING IS NOT A JOKE

Does the second sentence quoted there not contradict the first? Nuclear blackmail at the least provocation isn't really the sign of a cautious tactician. The fact that although Putin is a bad lot, he is not a fool, is what makes me very, very sceptical about all the red scare mud that's being flung about.

But if he does have a record of threatening people with nukes, and I've missed it, I'd be interested to hear about it (NB, this also is not a joke).

This is going to be pig gate all over. For a while we can all get excited that it'll bring forth the downfall of capitalism, then the fucker rides it out and everything carries on as before.
Somewhere Charlie Brooker is screaming "oh FFS" tearing the paper out of the type writer, scrunching it up and throwing it in the bin. There goes that idea.

This is going to be pig gate all over. For a while we can all get excited that it'll bring forth the downfall of capitalism, then the fucker rides it out and everything carries on as before.
Somewhere Charlie Brooker is screaming "oh FFS" tearing the paper out of the type writer, scrunching it up and throwing it in the bin. There goes that idea.
(((charlie brooker))) :(

Link for that pic?

My contacts in the intelligence community confirm credible evidence has been circulating that it was produced by a private security analyst based in Luxembourg, who had recently retired from the Andorran security services. It's kosher, trust me.

ETA: the text on your video still is a bit... unfortunate. You might want to take it down no?

Last edited:

How often do you think Cameron eats roast pork at home these days?

My contacts in the intelligence community confirm that credible evidence has been circulating that it was produced by a private security analyst based in Luxembourg, who had recently retired from the Andorran security services. It's kosher, trust me.
So Mossad then:thumbs:

1-72b21b4cf1.jpg

Trump Intelligence Allegations

Last edited:
I'm not so sure. He got elected President after being caught on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women. If that didn't sink him what the fuck will? He's made of fucking teflon.

If things continue to go bad economically for the average American during his adminstration, that teflon is bound to wear thin eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom