Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly, the best "black propaganda" has a bit of truth mixed in to leaven the lies and draw people to believe the bigger lie.
like with worse-than-chamberlain pigfucker its almost like it doesn't matter if its true cos people will believe him capable of it, vids or no vids. Funny as fuck though, he hasn't even taken the oath yet and he's already got piss on his hands

So it was just double standards, then? Okay. Got it.
double standards? by no means. you make yourself out to be all superior but don't like it when your ready resort to 'fuck off' is questioned. it's like water off a duck's back for not-bono-ever, by contrast. oh, and nbe can debate whereas you just post up a bunch of ignorant wank and expect to be taken seriously. doesn't work like that, darlin'

It seems no less plausible that The Donald would get off on paying women to urinate over each so he could watch them than it does that elements in the intelligence community, the media and the US political establishment would manufacture such a story to try and discredit him. Bernie Sanders whispering that Trump would make Pingu look like an anarchist, on the other hand...

@ Rowena
No, you are just abusive and aggressive. When I first arrived, I reported you a few times but to no avail. I am under the impression that it goes ignored, but we will see if the folks in admin have double standards like yours.

It seems no less plausible that The Donald would get off on paying women to urinate over each so he could watch them than it does that elements in the intelligence community, the media and the US political establishment would manufacture such a story to try and discredit him. Bernie Sanders whispering that Trump would make Pingu look like an anarchist, on the other hand...

Indeed. Do you know where the spoof came from?

@ Rowena
No, you are just abusive and aggressive. When I first arrived, I reported you a few times but to no avail. I am under the impression that it goes ignored, but we will see if the folks in admin have double standards like yours.
so you're now admitting i haven't told you to fuck off, it was just a little lie.

now, do you have anything to say about trump or are you as clewless about him as you are about uk politics?

Its pretty well tested through - the trope about sexual depravity has seen many people getting an early bath throughout history - but it usually says more about the creators of the trope than the accused. I would not think any any more or less of someone who was into watersports - its about headlines and scurrilous rumour dissemination

Its pretty well tested through - the trope about sexual depravity has seen many people getting an early bath throughout history - but it usually says more about the creators of the trope than the accused. I would not think any any more or less of someone who was into watersports - its about headlines and scurrilous rumour dissemination
i understand trump's into waterboarding...

You should at least try to avoid foreign int agencys gaining footage of your fetish:hmm:
The press confrence was :facepalm:

Some fuckwit on fb is wittering on about MSM being defeated and trump being a champion for truth said fuckwit is claiming to support corbyn.

They may be problems with main stream media but if you replace them with RT and breitbart :facepalm:

Fine, although I'm struggling to cast Trump in the role of Roger Casement in this little drama. If these claims have any substance, as the smears in the Casement diaries probably did after all, I don't think this case could be simply reduced to a question of kink shaming: given the number of women who cast serious doubt on Trump's respect for the boundaries of consent, given how divisive it would be with his constituencies on the religious right, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom