Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fuck is this. 2017, watching Trump as PEOTUS do a talk streaming on rolling stone mags website. All over the shop.

attacking big pharma?

Remember what Schumer said last week, "Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you."

Glenn Greenwald had a fair bit to say on this...

cheering for the CIA and its shadowy allies to unilaterally subvert the U.S. election and impose its own policy dictates on the elected president is both warped and self-destructive. Empowering the very entities that have produced the most shameful atrocities and systemic deceit over the last six decades is desperation of the worst kind. Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie — is an assault on journalism, democracy, and basic human rationality.

All of these toxic ingredients were on full display yesterday as the Deep State unleashed its tawdriest and most aggressive assault yet on Trump: vesting credibility in and then causing the public disclosure of a completely unvetted and unverified document, compiled by a paid, anonymous operative while he was working for both GOP and Democratic opponents of Trump, accusing Trump of a wide range of crimes, corrupt acts and salacious private conduct. The reaction to all of this illustrates that while the Trump presidency poses grave dangers, so, too, do those who are increasingly unhinged in their flailing, slapdash, and destructive attempts to undermine it.

Most important of all, the legitimate and effective tactics for opposing Trump are being utterly drowned by these irrational, desperate, ad hoc crusades that have no cogent strategy and make his opponents appear increasingly devoid of reason and gravity. Right now, Trump’s opponents are behaving as media critic Adam Johnson described: as ideological jelly fish, floating around aimlessly and lost, desperately latching on to whatever barge randomly passes by.

There are solutions to Trump. They involve reasoned strategizing and patient focus on issues people actually care about. Whatever those solutions are, venerating the intelligence community, begging for its intervention, and equating their dark and dirty assertions as Truth are most certainly not among them. Doing that cannot possibly achieve any good, and is already doing much harm.

The Deep State Goes to War with President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

:eek:

On Reuters Trump says pharmaceutical companies 'getting away with murder'
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday said pharmaceutical companies are "getting away with murder" in what they charge the government for medicines, and promised that would change.

After his remarks, the Ishares Nasdaq Biotech ETF dropped 4 percent at its session low and was on track for its largest daily percentage drop since late June. Trump has blasted other industries for charging the government too much, particularly defense companies Lockheed Martin Corp and Boeing Co, but has made only a few public statements about drug pricing since being elected.
And then he says something patently sensible just to throw you off balance.

Whilst the Trump press conference was going on I was in a Corporate Communication's team's office. Their reaction (to Trump, not to me) was a mixture of laughing out loud and holding their heads in their hands in disbelief.

Which makes it a change from it being their reaction to me, of course.

One things very clear, the Donald sure can get people excited. Claim down for fucks sake, some of you will give your fingers RSI. Its just some bloke who has won an election thousands of miles away from most of you, it isn't going to change your day to day life. Get over it and move on to something you can change :thumbs:

Democracy is a wonderful thing until you disagree with the result, personally I think democracy is total bollocks :)

To an extent... unless the US goes ahead and starts a war with RusChina of course, as a lot of em currently seem to be insisting on as the only thing decent people should want right now.

Won't be long before some sort of global autonomous governing AI will emerge from the Clouds and take over and we can all finally relax, doze as passengers in a self-driving planet if you will... way less effort, fully autonomous luxury communism run by a selfless competent nanny-state machine god.:)

Last edited:

He may have already made a mistake fatal to his Presidency. I don't think the deep state has gone to war with him yet. That was just a shot across the bow to make sure he knew what they could do. I'm sure if they went to war with him they wouldn't be using unverified fake news. They would use something they have every bit of evidence they need to ruin him if they really wanted to go to war.

At this point, I don't want Trump impeached. Whatever would replace him would be infinitely worse. They've got evil stacked pretty deep in that administration.

Last edited:
He may have already made a mistake fatal to his Presidency. I don't think the deep state has gone to war with him yet. That was just a shot across the bow to make sure he knew what they could do. I'm sure if they went to war with him they wouldn't be using unverified fake news. They would use something they have every bit of evidence they need to ruin him if they really wanted to go to war.

At this point, I don't want Trump impeached, etc. Whatever would replace him would be infinitely worse.

Alternatively: if there was a single piece of evidence that could 'ruin' Trump held by the CIA then Clinton would be the next president and not Trump. That's why they are desperately trying to come up with something, anything to discredit him even if it is obviously false. It is a hail mary.

At this point, I don't want Trump impeached. Whatever would replace him would be infinitely worse. They've got evil stacked pretty deep in that administration.

Oh good. Scrapping the F35 at this stage would cause ALL SORTS of headaches.

Alternatively: if there was a single piece of evidence that could 'ruin' Trump held by the CIA then Clinton would be the next president and not Trump. That's why they are desperately trying to come up with something, anything to discredit him even if it is obviously false. It is a hail mary.

I don't think the CIA was on Clinton's side. The FBI certainly wasn't.

In any case, with the number of marriages, lawsuits, and shady business dealings he's involved in, I'm sure it won't be difficult for them to find something if they decide to have a good look.

Currently the wokest institutions in the USA:

Lockheed Martin
The CIA
Pharmaceutical companies
CNN

I don't think the CIA was on Clinton's side.

How do you explain the parade of CIA directors endorsing Clinton and their current readiness to put out evidence-free obviously false reports and dossiers in support of the Russia wot done it thesis?

How do you explain the parade of CIA directors endorsing Clinton and their current readiness to put out evidence-free obviously false reports and dossiers in support of the Russia wot done it thesis?
Anyone with any sense, no matter what their background, would endorse Clinton over Trump.

It's worth taking a step back and thinking about what is happening.

This information has been passed to the media, with the connivance of the intelligence services, with the intent of delegitimising the next US president. This is something that the incoming US president has recognised, and said so explicitly, comparing it to Nazi Germany.

This is all incredibly unprecedented, the closest parallel I can think of is Harold Wilson but none of that was played out in such a public way.

No wonder Trump refused to stay in any of the temporary residences that are probably bugged to the rafters.

Because they recognized that Trump is an absolute nutjob. Clinton was corrupt, but she wasn't a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom