Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, he isn't. potus is not 'ceo of planet earth'.

Nor the "Leader of the Free World" ffs. What kind of "Free World" has no say in the election of its own leader... hate that term. The leader of a continent-scale pile of money, guns and lawyers... fair-nuff.

while I'm at it, a nation state is not some sort of business enterprise... having said that I do concur with his clip:

C15aJWHWgAAc0zU.jpg:large

Note the "last shot". Going to be a lot of US spooks getting fired once The Donald takes office.

I've been seeing stories about Donald Trump and his ties to Russia for months now. Slate.com had a story that claimed that the Trump campaign had a server that was connected to Russia. Frankly, the intelligence agencies can't keep things from leaking out because they've been out there a while. I've never found a source that I quite believed or found reliable enough to believe it.

As for "fake news." The Trump campaign disseminated loads of it. They shouldn't be surprised when his political adversaries pick up the same trick.

As for "fake news." The Trump campaign disseminated loads of it. They shouldn't be surprised when his political adversaries pick up the same trick.

The neo-nazi backed, violent sexual predator is really hoisted by his own petard isn't he? Climate change is a conspiracy by the Chinese Government, thousands of Arabs in New Jersey cheering 9/11, Obama is not a US citizen. Reap what you sow fuckface.

Odd Trump thinks of Nazi Germany when US security agencies go leaky all over him. Backstabbing spooks is as American as mom, apple pie and mammary fixations.

For someone who thinks Trump is Koch sucking twat, you spend an awful lot of time licking up his shit.
Quote it or it didn't happen.

Or shall I just say that I will refer to you as that neo-conservative Blairite Hillary supporter, okay?

I mean. I don't know that about you, but if the games is mud-slinging like a 2@, then I'm in.

I think hoping nature takes it's course is different from advocating murder though.

Remember when Blairites were claiming that "get in the sea" was a death threat?

aha. so you were partial to such wishes beforehand. thank you for your unexpected admission

Only as far as Thatcher went. Read again, oh slow one of many challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom