Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself rooting for the 4chan version of events. I guess because, Trump will be gone in 4 years anyway and Pence is waiting in the wings, while if it turns out to be the Troll of all Trolls, then the CIA may just end up being the biggest laughing stock of the decade.

My guess is the story will eventually sink back into the general morass of things Trump has probably done. For it to get anywhere and, as you say, get Republicans behind it, the story would need to both hard evidence and to become framed as 'traitorous' anti-American behaviour.

Totally agree there. The whole pissing thing kind of plays up to the image he has of himself, powerful man humiliating others. He won't be embarrassed.

I find myself rooting for the 4chan version of events. I guess because, Trump will be gone in 4 years anyway and Pence is waiting in the wings, while if it turns out to be the Troll of all Trolls, then the CIA may just end up being the biggest laughing stock of the decade.

I have told this story before. Years ago when working for Sky News, we got access to an audio recording made by Alexander Litveniko before he was poisoned, but we got it while he was dying. Among the claims he made in the tape is that the FSB have a network of apartments and hotel rooms in Moscow rigged up with secret recording equipment specifically for honeytrap/blackmail purposes. He then named two people who I won't.

So when I heard Trump had been to Russia for the Miss Universe contest I was sort of expecting something like this to come out.

I have told this story before. Years ago when working for Sky News, we got access to an audio recording made by Alexander Litveniko before he was poisoned, but we got it while he was dying. Among the claims he made in the tape is that the FSB have a network of apartments and hotel rooms in Moscow rigged up with secret recording equipment specifically for honeytrap/blackmail purposes. He then named two people who I won't.

So when I heard Trump had been to Russia for the Miss Universe contest I was sort of expecting something like this to come out.
Donald Trump, going to Russia, Miss Universe competition - what could possibly go wrong?

You know, my wife voted for Hilary as the "lesser of two Evils" despite the fact that she was angry about how she was cheated out of the better candidate ( Sanders). There is actual proof of that fact: Hilary and the DNC cheated their way to the Democrtaic nomination. Now, people calling themselves liberals and/or progressives, are trying to tell us that CIA is the not-quite-as-big-a-liar-as Russia and/or Trump. Moreover, any skepticsim, or even possible evidence that the CIA are lying automatically brands the source as "pro-Putin". Wikileaks, Glenn Greenwald, Snowden, Craig Murray and so on. 4chan was the alleged source and it does not even take itself seriously whatsoever and is famous for creating the Rickrolled prank.

You know, my wife voted for Hilary as the "lesser of two Evils" despite the fact that she was angry about how she was cheated out of the better candidate ( Sanders). There is actual proof of that fact: Hilary and the DNC cheated their way to the Democrtaic nomination. Now, people calling themselves liberals and/or progressives, are trying to tell us that CIA is the not-quite-as-big-a-liar-as Russia and/or Trump. Moreover, any skepticsim, or even possible evidence that the CIA are lying automatically brands the source as "pro-Putin". Wikileaks, Glenn Greenwald, Snowden, Craig Murray and so on. 4chan was the alleged source and it does not even take itself seriously whatsoever and is famous for creating the Rickrolled prank.

Yes you're absolutely right the rickroll gang fooled several intelligence agencies.

The FSB have a similar setup in London apparently. The old Rossiya airlines office in berkley Sq had an almost comedic reputation as being the front for FSB - even to the point where a Russian friend was unable to sort out a straightforward flight booking question with the staff there

It's worth taking a step back and thinking about what is happening.

This information has been passed to the media, with the connivance of the intelligence services, with the intent of delegitimising the next US president. This is something that the incoming US president has recognised, and said so explicitly, comparing it to Nazi Germany.

This is all incredibly unprecedented, the closest parallel I can think of is Harold Wilson but none of that was played out in such a public way.

Whatever the outcome of all of this, surely we now have to be well into the endgame of liberal democracy.

Dial-a-Troof Democracy... unless that's what we've been doing all this time, which just means now it's a lot more obvious than before.

It's worth taking a step back and thinking about what is happening.

This information has been passed to the media, with the connivance of the intelligence services...

What evidence is there of any intelligence services involvement in this story?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom