Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 95117

This tweet was provided without much context in a story by the BBC website. I don't know if it's meant as a joke or ironic, but why exactly should a nation "not tolerate" a crowd booing anyone?

I once booed Sheena Easton. It was fun.

Worst headliner at Glasto I've ever seen too. 1h45 (as long as I lasted) of album tracks (apparently the Big3 (or 4?) came as the last 4 tracks, the precious cunt). Including Outlaw Pete.

Fuck you Springsteen.

The sun sets quite early in Scotland doesn't it? Suppose you ended up dancing in the.... no, no, I just can't. :oops:
Doesn't set till about 10pm in June (I believe the event in question was in June). Nearer to a pole = longer in summer, shorter in winter not shorter all year round.

Doesn't set till about 10pm in June (I believe the event in question was in June). Nearer to a pole = longer in summer, shorter in winter not shorter all year round.
That's funny, I always thought it was the city of night. In fact, Glaswegians are living on the edge of the world, waiting on a sunny day. :confused:

The sun sets quite early in Scotland doesn't it? Suppose you ended up dancing in the.... no, no, I just can't. :oops:
Not in the summer, indeed it barely goes down at all midsummer where I grew up. I remember this event being summer, so it won't have been dark at all when I was dancing.

That's funny, I always thought it was the city of night. In fact, Glaswegians are living on the edge of the world, waiting on a sunny day. :confused:
In midsummer the sun sets much later than the South of England, in midwinter much earlier. Much like Nebraska. I could demonstrate why with a football and an angle poise lamp.

A character probably much more significant in his own mind.

So far Trump has endeared himself to Mexicans who he described as rapists.

He has lost his Apprentice program as a result and the Mexican Miss Universe candidate has pulled out of his beauty competition.

Now he is being reported as attacking Senator John McCain over his war record, Trump said he prefers war heroes who were not captured! wtf. Examination of Trumps own situation reveals:

Mr Trump, 69, avoided serving in Vietnam, receiving four student deferments from military service between 1964 and 1968.

Donald Trump tells John McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

So while McCain was brave enough to actually go to Vietnam, Trump was not.

There cannot be any chance that Trump even wins the Republican nomination is there?

Weltweit, please do not tempt the fates in such a flagrant manner in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom