Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting is that over the past couple of days both Obama and Clinton have been trying to push an anti-Trump message through language which tries to use class as a way of differentiating Trump from Clinton. I wonder which other potential Democratic presidential candidate could have actually done a convincing job of identifying class interest as a reason to vote for them rather than Trump.

That's a bit unnecessary.
The FBI man Comey for instance has been a lifelong Republican (although he recently said he's no longer registered as one). Has donated to the GOP in the past. . Why does bias on one side make it not ok to point up that just maybe possibly there are political reasons for this oddly timed 'revelation' of the weiner laptop etc.
What's the actual time line of the Wiener stuff then?
I was under the impression he just recently sent the photes to the 15 yr old, which in turn led the feds to confiscate his laptop, where they found 650k of emails - some of which were from Clinton (and now my speculative bit) which probably contain the ones she tried to get deleted, which in turn are also probably the ones that would land here in the shit.
To me it seems plausible if the Wiener stuff went down recently that Comey's just doing his job.
If anything you need to point the finger at Wiener for triggering all this, but i guess that wouldn't provide Clinton with any political mileage to retort Trumps claims that the system's rigged.

That's a bit unnecessary.
The FBI man Comey for instance has been a lifelong Republican (although he recently said he's no longer registered as one). Has donated to the GOP in the past. . Why does bias on one side make it not ok to point up that just maybe possibly there are political reasons for this oddly timed 'revelation' of the weiner laptop etc.
Nice moving of the goalpost, we've gone from a claim of the FBI being pro-Trump to one individual being a Republican supporter.

Moreover, as the Clinton supporters on this thread have been telling us there are plenty of lifelong Republicans than have come out for Clinton, or at least not for Trump.

I was under the impression he just recently sent the photes to the 15 yr old, which in turn led the feds to confiscate his laptop, where they found 650k of emails - some of which were from Clinton (and now my speculative bit) witch probably contain the ones she tried to get deleted, which in turn are also probably the ones that would land here in the shit.
To me it seems plausible if the Wiener stuff went down recently and Comey's doing his job.
If anything you need to point the finger at Wiener for triggering all this, but i guess that would provide Clinton with any political mileage to retort Trumps claims that the systems rigged.

Don't forget much of the upper echelons of the Democratic Party which rigged the primaries in favour of a candidate who they knew had all of these skeletons in her closet, and no doubt many more.

I was under the impression he just recently sent the photes to the 15 yr old, which in turn led the feds to confiscate his laptop, where they found 650k of emails - some of which were from Clinton (and now my speculative bit) which probably contain the ones she tried to get deleted, which in turn are also probably the ones that would land here in the shit.
To me it seems plausible if the Wiener stuff went down recently that Comey's just doing his job.
If anything you need to point the finger at Wiener for triggering all this, but i guess that wouldn't provide Clinton with any political mileage to retort Trumps claims that the system's rigged.

Huma Abedin is now notably absent from Clintons side despite being her virtual shadow for the past 20 years or more . Even BBC have noticed . And tbf her " separation " from that pervert Weiner, barely 2 months ago , seems just as election orientated as her own sudden departure from view in recent days .

This loonspud stuff about FBI conspiracies is just pure Clinton hysteria. Trump a Russian agent, wiki leaks a Russian front, sanders a misogynist . FBI conspiracy . All bullshit . What's definitely not a conspiracy is her rapey husband door stepping the chief justice in full view of the media during the deliberation process on potential prosecution .

Interesting to see how she's gone completely to pieces when under a bit of pressure . Worth remembering that barely a fortnight ago she was smugly announcing Trump was that much of a beaten docket she wouldn't even be mentioning him again before the election . Now she's lost the plot . Presidential material ?
She's barely treading water despite having the entire establishment and media backing her . Despite having the current president and his wife, Oprah, Ellen...all that shit show frantically pleading for people to vote for her . Against this clown ?

What's interesting is that over the past couple of days both Obama and Clinton have been trying to push an anti-Trump message through language which tries to use class as a way of differentiating Trump from Clinton. I wonder which other potential Democratic presidential candidate could have actually done a convincing job of identifying class interest as a reason to vote for them rather than Trump.

Sanders would be so far ahead right now Trump would probably have given up long ago . He should have ran as an independent . No excuse not to after his shafting became common knowledge . Although his ultimate deference to the Dem elite calls both his backbone and sincerity into some question . How much deference to his betters would have occurred while in office ?

Sanders would be so far ahead right now Trump would probably have given up long ago . He should have ran as an independent . No excuse not to after his shafting became common knowledge . Although his ultimate deference to the Dem elite calls both his backbone and sincerity into some question . How much deference to his betters would have occurred while in office ?

I'm hanging with Sanders until after the election. Endorsing the winner of the primaries is part of the deal he made to run on the Democratic ticket. And, yes, it was a bit of a deal with the devil. Welcome to politics.

I think he's gearing up to start an independent party. He's been endorsing Clinton while building infrastructure (fund raising, state organizations, and grooming people for office). If not, I'm looking at the other possibilities to put my efforts toward in the future.

"Our revolution":

Our Revolution

Last edited:
Yes, I know Obama appointed him, did so disregarding the fact that he's been a lifelong registered Republican. Doesn't mean the man is apolitical.

He's not expected to be apolitical . He's expected to be impartial , there's a huge difference . Investigating a crime when potential evidence is uncovered isn't political , it's his job . Not investigating a crime, despite potential evidence being uncovered , is definitely political . It entails deliberately looking the other way in order to protect a politician from not merely unfavourable publicity, but from any prosecution over a crime they may have committed .
This chain of events began solely with Clintons deliberate decision to wilfully evade any public scrutiny of her shenanigans when in office by using her own computer . To avoid FOIA requests. It's her professionalism which should be under scrutiny . Not the professionalism of people who's job it is to investigate those who wilfully endanger national security simply to serve their own personal interests . Who think laws are solely for the " little people " . That's precisely what the Clinton argument boils down to . That she should be immune from investigation over a crime she may have will fully committed .

Donald Trump has never been closer to the presidency than he is at this moment

If the polls closed right at this moment (which they won't) and if the results in each state perfectly mirrored the current RealClearPolitics average of polls in each state (which they won't), Hillary Clinton would be elected president by an electoral college margin of 8 votes. From her high in the polls a week or two ago, Clinton's leads in a number of critical battleground states have collapsed or evaporated entirely. The election could come down to one state with four electoral college votes that flips from Clinton to Donald Trump and, boom: A 269-269 electoral college tie, and a vote by the House of Representatives to decide on the next president — who, given the composition of the House, would almost certainly be Donald Trump.

Yes, Donald Trump can win. Here are 4 maps that prove it.

Honestly looking at this stuff makes me feel physically a bit sick. The Democrats were warned about how weak of a candidate Clinton was and yet here we are, facing down the very real prospect of a Trump presidency.

I'm hanging with Sanders until after the election. Endorsing the winner of the primaries is part of the deal he made to run on the Democratic ticket. And, yes, it was a bit of a deal with the devil. Welcome to politics.

I think he's gearing up to start an independent party. He's been endorsing Clinton while building infrastructure (fund raising, state organizations, and grooming people for office). If not, I'm looking at the other possibilities with other parties to put my efforts toward the future.

I'm quite sure the deal did not include a rigged election process, which it definitely was . After that cheating any agreement he made was null and void . No loss of honour involved, they will fully broke the contract . In endorsing Clinton he was knowingly endorsing neo liberalism, globalisation, wall street calling the shots, war mongering , US exceptionalism, PNAC . Everything he's meant to oppose . After the rigging he was under no obligation to participate in a farce .

Sanders will be in an OAP home by the time a Clinton presidency is over.what's more his message next time round will be plain ridiculed after he endorsed the Hilldebeests agenda . He had his chance , never took it . Yesterday's news, that's politics too .

He's not expected to be apolitical . He's expected to be impartial , there's a huge difference . Investigating a crime when potential evidence is uncovered isn't political , it's his job . Not investigating a crime, despite potential evidence being uncovered , is definitely political . It entails deliberately looking the other way in order to protect a politician from not merely unfavourable publicity, but from any prosecution over a crime they may have committed .
This chain of events began solely with Clintons deliberate decision to wilfully evade any public scrutiny of her shenanigans when in office by using her own computer . To avoid FOIA requests. It's her professionalism which should be under scrutiny . Not the professionalism of people who's job it is to investigate those who wilfully endanger national security simply to serve their own personal interests . Who think laws are solely for the " little people " . That's precisely what the Clinton argument boils down to . That she should be immune from investigation over a crime she may have will fully committed .
What crime exactly is it that the contents of wieners laptop are supposed to potentially show hC guilty of? With a few days left till the election it hardly matters .

Donald Trump has never been closer to the presidency than he is at this moment

Yes, Donald Trump can win. Here are 4 maps that prove it.

Honestly looking at this stuff makes me feel physically a bit sick. The Democrats were warned about how weak of a candidate Clinton was and yet here we are, facing down the very real prospect of a Trump presidency.

They've been so smug, corrupt, complacent and with a massive sense of entitlement they deserve to lose to a clown like Trump . On so many levels. If ever there was a " fuck you " this is the moment . Michael Moore, whatever his faults, is spot on regards this . If karma actually exists as a thing then that's precisely what he is . As well as a walking shit show .

Sanders will be in an OAP home by the time a Clinton presidency is over.what's more his message next time round will be plain ridiculed after he endorsed the Hilldebeests agenda . He had his chance , never took it . Yesterday's news, that's politics too .

I don't think he ever intends to run for President again. He's said repeatedly that he's not that important. He has a growing list of younger people who are willing to carry on his agenda. In the meantime, a Trump Presidency would be devastating to all possibility of putting that forward. The main thing people are looking for from this election is Supreme Court nominations. After that, Clinton can get impeached all anyone would like.

What crime exactly is it that the contents of wieners laptop are supposed to potentially show hC guilty of? With a few days left till the election it hardly matters .

Knowingly transmitting classified , sensitive information pertaining to national security over unsecured channels. That she's been explicitly told are insecure and should not be used. The digital equivalent of taking classified files home with you despite being ordered not to. And leaving them in the passenger seat of your car, making them stunningly easy to steal . And it appears they were stolen , stunningly easily . You can go to jail for doing that, wilfully endangering national security despite being told not to. Lesser mortals would definitely be in jail .
Thus far she's escaped jail pleading ignorance , and pointing out nothing serious was transmitted that would warrant prosecution . As well as her rapey husband interceding with the justice department at the 11th hour . However that shaky defence rests upon hundreds of thousands of deleted emails and wiped servers . This latest find may well be the stuff that wasn't wiped, wasn't deliberately concealed from investigators. That wilful destruction of evidence and obstruction of investigation may well in itself prove to be even more crime.

Unfortunately, his running mate might be even worse. He's the one who tried to make gays applying for marriage licenses a crime. And, he actually has more than two brains cells to rub together.

Yes, Trump has been pretty open about the fact that he will just let ghouls like Pence run his administration.

Unfortunately, his running mate might be even worse. He's the one who tried to make gays applying for marriage licenses a crime. And, he actually has more than two brains cells to rub together.

Yep, Pence is probably scarier than Trump - Trump doesn't seem to believe in anything except self-promotion too deeply, while Pence firmly holds a lot of right-wing Christian extremist beliefs and woukd probably try a lot harder than Trump to do things like ban abortion or require the teaching of Creationism in schools.

Knowingly transmitting classified , sensitive information pertaining to national security over unsecured channels. That she's been explicitly told are insecure and should not be used. The digital equivalent of taking classified files home with you despite being ordered not to. And leaving them in the passenger seat of your car, making them stunningly easy to steal . And it appears they were stolen , stunningly easily . You can go to jail for doing that, wilfully endangering national security despite being told not to. Lesser mortals would definitely be in jail .
Thus far she's escaped jail pleading ignorance , and pointing out nothing serious was transmitted that would warrant prosecution . As well as her rapey husband interceding with the justice department at the 11th hour . However that shaky defence rests upon hundreds of thousands of deleted emails and wiped servers . This latest find may well be the stuff that wasn't wiped, wasn't deliberately concealed from investigators. That wilful destruction of evidence and obstruction of investigation may well in itself prove to be even more crime.
Right. Knowingly using unsecured channels for emails thereby potentially endangering national security . Trump may be a rapist a conman and a professional inciter of racial hatred but at least he'd never do that.

Right. Knowingly using unsecured channels for emails thereby potentially endangering national security . Trump may be a rapist a conman and a professional inciter of racial hatred but at least he'd never do that.

Shes personally stood over and driven the prosecution of whistleblowers, who were exposing governmental wrongdoing on precisely the same basis. Manning and others are in jail for much less, they never endangered national security. They exposed crimes but they transmitted classifed data, therefore under Clinton rules its jail time regardless of the public good. Under her regime the people who exposed Watergate would be in maximum security and solitary . It's Clinton herself who heavily criminalised precisely what she's now under investigation for.
She's also a genocidal mass murderer . A destroyer of nations . And a fucking clown every bit as incompetent as trump . Her track record in office is just chaos and failure. The very fact shes in this position against a clown like trump in the first place crowns her " the queen of chaos " . This laughable situation is entirely of her own making. Her own choices and her own record in office . She fully deserves it .

With Repubs in control of the House? Don't think so.

I think there are few things more certain than that the Republicans in both houses will go after him if he wins. They cannot allow him to fail, because of the impact on their own electoral chances, and they cannot allow him to succeed either because their continuing uselessness would be highlighted even more than it was in the Primaries. If he wins, the mandate he would get over them is immense; he could reshape the GOP in his own tiny-pawed image and have many of the current occupants booted out. Surely none of them would want that.

Of course that leads to Trump's biggest problem - if he wins, Pence is far more palatable to that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom