Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this would happen. Here's the thing. Are you actually saying that if something is popular predominantly amongst people who do not have college degrees (or do not own property or who are below the median income or whatever) then to criticise that thing that is popular = liberal elitist snobbery?
So anything I might think that's bad about Trump / Brexit is in effect a slur on their supporters from a sneering elitist liberal etc?

If you like facts and rationality so much, why don't you move to Islington? :thumbs:

Once she wins she may not spend much time in office, indictment is still a distinct possibility and then we will have Spanish speaking Spanish speaker Tim Kaine who as a Spanish speaker will be cease to be a Spanish speaking Vice President and will become a Spanish speaking President which would mean that he will no doubt be speaking Spanish in the Whitehouse, possibly with other Spanish speakers and in other cases with speakers of languages which are not Spanish.
There's nothing to indict her for. Even the Clinton hating FBI couldn't find anything. The House will hold endless hearings on the never ending email "scandal" like they've held endless hearings on the Benghazi "scandal" and will find nothing. They will probably try to impeach but that will go nowhere.

To be honest I have no trouble believing that Clinton is very unpopular at the FBI, the FBI is made up mostly of Americans and Clinton is the second most unpopular presidential candidate in history.

Unnamed sources say FBI is biased claims from a paper with a long history of Clinton bias, wow, that's me convinced.

How have the media, political, governmental, etc elite lined up so far. Solidly behind Clinton and against Trump so why would the FBI be some sort of pro-Trump island in pro-Clinton elite. It's bullshit and the fact that pricks like you who mocked people for (correctly) believing in a bias against Trump are now peddling this crap just shows what hypocritical moronic wankers you are.

Last edited:
Unnamed sources say FBI is biased claims from a paper with a long history of Clinton bias, wow, that's me convinced.

How have the media, political, governmental, etc elite lined up so far. Solidly behind Clinton and against Trump so why would the FBI be some sort of pro-Trump island in pro-Clinton elite. It's bullshit and the fact that pricks like you who mocked people for (rightly) believing in a bias against Trump are now peddling this crap just shows what hypocritical moronic wankers you are.

Yes, there is some irony to the fact these 'fuck the police, they are trying to win the election for Trump' people are the ones who have spent the past few months arguing that Trump's rhetoric about 'the system' 'being rigged' undermines democracy.

I find it hard to believe that Comey would have come out with his stuff just now without a faction behind him in the FBI. Unless he really hates his job.

How have the media, political, governmental, etc elite lined up so far. Solidly behind Clinton and against Trump so why would the FBI be some sort of pro-Trump island in pro-Clinton elite. It's bullshit and the fact that pricks like you who mocked people for (rightly) believing in a bias against Trump are now peddling this crap just shows what hypocritical moronic wankers you are.

That's a bit unnecessary.
The FBI man Comey for instance has been a lifelong Republican (although he recently said he's no longer registered as one). Has donated to the GOP in the past. . Why does bias on one side make it not ok to point up that just maybe possibly there are political reasons for this oddly timed 'revelation' of the weiner laptop etc.

That's a bit unnecessary.
The FBI man Comey for instance has been a lifelong Republican (although he recently said he's no longer registered as one). Has donated to the GOP in the past. . Why does bias on one side make it not ok to point up that just maybe possibly there are political reasons for this oddly timed 'revelation' of the weiner laptop etc.

He was appointed by Obama and praised widely by Democrats up until very recently.

Gawwd, I certainly hope the "elite" is pro-Clinton considering the alternative.

He was appointed by Obama and praised widely by Democrats up until very recently.
Yes, I know Obama appointed him, did so disregarding the fact that he's been a lifelong registered Republican. Doesn't mean the man is apolitical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom