Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the Americans have taken all the showmanship of a beauty pageant and made a political equivalent. Truly a world leader in cultural development.

Even Barack says so, so it must be true
US election 2016: Obama warns fate of world at stake

As this whole thing goes on, it becomes harder than ever to distinguish where genuine concern with Trump's obvious cuntishness ends and blatant party/self interest from Clinton and the Dems takes over
As Churchill said - "cheersh, mine'sh a double". Eh, I mean "if Hitler invaded hell, I would at least make a favourable reference to the Devil in Parliament".

Trump gets an unwanted endorsement.

KKK Newspaper Backs Donald Trump
Checking back on these endorsements which I linked to previously, according to Wikipedia, just 8 newspapers have endorsed him. Only 1 of these has a circulation of over 100,000 and only 1 in the top 100 biggest selling US newspapers.

Hillary has received 255 endorsements out of 302 they tracked, including 56 of the top 100. Of the 302, only 93 endorsed Obama last time.

Newspaper endorsements in the United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

Not sure that is particularly correct. The idea that Comey didn't know the content of those emails is daft - why else inform the head of the FBI unless what was found is significant - but his motivation for this is probably self-protection; if he didn't do the minimum necessary to update the record with regards to his previous testimony to Congress then it would be his head on the block, irrespective of who wins.

Dont they need to get a new search warrant to read the e-mails?

I'm beginning to get a feeling that we might still be in the position of re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-counting votes in January...

I'm honestly coming towards the idea it's going to a landslide of 1964/1984 levels. Mondale was still drawing huge crowds at this stage and he only carried his home state.

On election night if Trump doesn't win one of, Ohio, North Carolina, or Florida, it's over.

So I take it those rumours of Trump being recorded behind the scenes of the Apprentice calling Evander Holyfield a nigger are either false or aren't coming out? I read there's a five million dollar confidentiality clause in the contract of the the producer who claims to have them - surely the Clinton campaign could cover that though.

So I take it those rumours of Trump being recorded behind the scenes of the Apprentice calling Evander Holyfield a nigger are either false or aren't coming out? I read there's a five million dollar confidentiality clause in the contract of the the producer who claims to have them - surely the Clinton campaign could cover that though.
I hadn't realised he was the target of the comments. Presumably if he'd join in the discussion and said 'let's hear the tapes' they might have been in the public domain by now - or trump would have looked even more dodgy by resisting their airing. But yes, looks like it's not going to go any further.

I think they may come unstuck in a very amusing and embarrassing way if they try and follow that plan of dressing up as maintenance workers and installing hidden cameras in schools. The bunch of massive wrong uns.
Just made the mistake of googling for the Oath Keepers, who plan to do their bit of this "overseeing" on election day. :facepalm: "a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

Nightmare scenario......Trump wins the popular vote & Hillary wins the electoral vote. Trump's ring wing mob will go ape shit & they've got guns.

Maybe Trump is paying them more?

I hadn't realised he was the target of the comments. Presumably if he'd join in the discussion and said 'let's hear the tapes' they might have been in the public domain by now - or trump would have looked even more dodgy by resisting their airing. But yes, looks like it's not going to go any further.

Apologies, it was allegedly Lennox Lewis, not Holyfield

There are far juicier rumours than that one. There is allegedly somewhere in Russia a sex tape of Trump having an 'orgy' whilst he was overseeing the Russian heat of his teen (ie underage) beauty queen contest back in the day, for instance, allegedly.

There are far juicier rumours than that one. There is allegedly somewhere in Russia a sex tape of Trump having an 'orgy' whilst he was overseeing the Russian heat of his teen (ie underage) beauty queen contest back in the day, for instance, allegedly.

Never did Berlusconi any harm electorally.

Nah, It's a totally separate and more in depth allegation / rumour / theory I'm referring to, the Russian blackmail teen orgy sex tape one.
Easy to get confused though, wading through the ever stinkier mire.
Everything you need to know about Trump's rumored Russian orgy sex tape
ah I see. I got my prospective child rape scandals by a valid candidate for the office of POTUS mixed up here.
While I suspect he won't be nailed on a sex case charge he is deffo one.
Was wondering if the person who claims the recording of him calling that boxer a nigger is being sat upon untill more cash is offered for it. His father was no stranger to racial based residential zoning after all

Trump caught on camera calling somebody a nigger wouldn't change anything though, would it really, it's not as if he stands to loose a significant number of african american voters, and I think a large part of his appeal is to do with people who are sick of and alienated by 'political correctness'.
If the Russian underage sex tape thing were to be true though, it would be the end of him, he'd not even get his new tv show as the runner up prize should he happen to lose the president competition.

I just want it to finally get on with it.

And no not a Clinton fan, just someone who thinks that Trump could literally bring about the end of civilisation. The man has so far made it abundantly clear that, he has no concept of what a nuclear deterrent is supposed to be, he has vicious temper, hasn't got the first notion about current affairs or world politics, and stated that if in command he would order his troops to commit war crimes.

So if my options are Clinton or a man likely to start WW3 it's a no fucking brainer.

Bullshit. We only need read through this thread . You're a chronic bullshitter . Stop insulting our intelligence .

Pathetic !

Quite, if Christ himself rose on Nov 7th and announced his intention to vote for Clinton on Nov 8th, I'm fairly certain sections of Trump's supporters would just denounce their saviour.

As a child who began his life on the run from King Herod its unlikely he'd vote for a woman who killed more kids in the middle east than him . And who fully intends to raise the number considerably .

As a child who began his life on the run from King Herod its unlikely he'd vote for a woman who killed more kids in the middle east than him . And who fully intends to raise the number considerably .
he was an infant in the flight to egypt. And regardless, a nailed on sanders voter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom