Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite, if Christ himself rose on Nov 7th and announced his intention to vote for Clinton on Nov 8th, I'm fairly certain sections of Trump's supporters would just denounce their saviour.

Well, he is a jew-boy. From what I've seen Trump supporters aren't fans of those folk.

Nightmare scenario......Trump wins the popular vote & Hillary wins the electoral vote. Trump's ring wing mob will go ape shit & they've got guns.

Luckily everybody else has guns too. A perfect balance of power, it's as if the Second Amendment had been drafted for such an eventuality.

I'm pretty sure at this point that apart from pulling them randomly out of his arsehole, Trump gets his main political insights from watching Michael Moore and Alex Jones . I'm pretty much convinced of it .

Scary, but still a lot less scary than the candidate who gets hers from Project for a New American century and Wall Street . Christ I hope she loses .

Luckily everybody else has guns too. A perfect balance of power, it's as if the Second Amendment had been drafted for such an eventuality.

not in the same class. We can damn sure imagine that these oathkepers and would be black hundreds have illegaly modified weapons and stashes etc. Nothing that the national guard could not crush, its hapened everytime a well armed militia has opposed the state. Big boys toys come out.

not in the same class. We can damn sure imagine that these oathkepers and would be black hundreds have illegaly modified weapons and stashes etc. Nothing that the national guard could not crush, its hapened everytime a well armed militia has opposed the state. Big boys toys come out.

I wasn't being entirely serious Dottie. :)

The other arsehole . The least worst. Whos destroyed no countries and isn't complicit in genocide . The non genocidal arsehole who doesn't want to go to war with Russia .

As fucking terrifying as this is (and I think the "non genocidal arsehole" description may well turn out to be overly charitable), I think you have a point here.

We're dealing with a racist, narcissistic, unhinged, mentalist populist demagogue vs a Machiavellian, expansionist, hegemonic, elitist, managerialist, technocratic game player.

I'm kinda thinking the latter is probably less bad about 70% of the time but these are uncharted waters. Clinton seems to at least maybe have the insight to be pulled back from the brink in a pinch, whereas Trump loses his shit at a social media sleight.

On the other hand, GWB managed, with the help of his handlers, not to incinerate the world, and even did a few good things in his time.
It's a fucking mess alright.

As fucking terrifying as this is (and I think the "non genocidal arsehole" description may well turn out to be overly charitable), I think you have a point here.

We're dealing with a racist, narcissistic, unhinged, mentalist populist demagogue vs a Machiavellian, expansionist, hegemonic, elitist, managerialist, technocratic game player.

I'm kinda thinking the latter is probably less bad about 70% of the time but these are uncharted waters. Clinton seems to at least maybe have the insight to be pulled back from the brink in a pinch, whereas Trump loses his shit at a social media sleight.

On the other hand, GWB managed, with the help of his handlers, not to incinerate the world, and even did a few good things in his time.

Clintons foreign policy is unadulterated PNAC . When GWB went on his rampage the ONLY thing that slowed him down was Syria and Libya offloading their jihadis to Iraq for a dual purpose . To dispose of them in the American meat grinder and to bog the USA down there , to stop it going any further . Then Iran activated it's insurgents...while the Saudis sent theirs to counter Iranian control. That quagmire is why Bush went no further . Russia wasn't in the equation . Not remotely . It very much is now, front and centre. For Clinton/ PNACs designs to go any further Russia has to be faced down, overcome . And they fully intend to do it. What's worse its totally personal for Clinton. Putin bested her time and again. It drives her mental, completely irrational. She has clearly stated force is the only thing Putin understands . She's signposted her intent to go full on confrontational in Syeia. She's going for it and PNAC are egging her on .

Today Clinton is about the next phase. She's destroyed Libya and is going after Syria. Russia now is very much in the equation , unlike in Iraq, and that's not deterring her. You're making the mistake of isolating Bushes plan of action from a wider strategy that Clinton is an adherent of . It got sidetracked in Iraq but its very much back on now. It's global dominance. Russia itself is in the crosshairs.

Trump, the massive festering bag of shite that he is, definitely isn't on board with that. He has no interes in It. He doesn't subscribe to that programme, his magnet is nativism and isolationism . He has no interests in that direction . A direction he ridicules.

The lunatics in this scenario are the Clinton PNAC camp , allof whom were with Bush and now line up behind Clinton. " the crazies " as the CIA referred to them . They're the real fucking danger here and Clinton is a fervent true believer ,one of them .Trumps just an asshole, not an ideologue . Bush didn't incinerate the world because he wasn't facing opposition from a power that could incinerate back . Totally different scenario now . Very different .

You're fucking mental

joeforamerica.comwp-contentuploads201609crazy-hillary-556add99e4f49e60bf8ea01fdb5440f62245c08f.jpg

Don't be stupid Yossarian we all know that Jesus, like Santa, was both real and white.

apparently Jesus has come out for Trump and his coming is foretold in the Bible....

"I am standing here waiting for you, My People. I have drawn a line in the desert, even as Moses did when he confronted Korah. I am not suggesting that Mr. Trump is morally cleaner and free from error than Mrs. Clinton. I am simply saying he is My choice, because he will do My will and bidding. I have chosen him to lead this country back into a healthy state, that at the very least the structure that upholds your rights will be intact. There will come a time when none of that matters, but in the meantime, I have chosen him to lead."

You've lost me. What did Gwb do that was good? He wasn't a racist cunt. That's about all I have

You've lost me. What did Gwb do that was good? He wasn't a racist cunt. That's about all I have

Numbers of accepted refugees were way up, as was funding for fighting HIV/AIDS in Africa.

There are other bits and pieces which are easily Googlable (No Child Left Behind Act, homelessness strategy) which appear to have been successes though I'm not that familiar with all of it.

Yes, climate change is the main but far from the only reason why I would vote for Clinton in a swing state if I lived in the US and had a vote.
Depending on your skin tone, you might not be able to vote for Clinton if you lived in certain swing states:

North Carolina Is Engaging in “Insane” Jim Crow–Style Voter Suppression, Says Federal Judge

More voter purging shenanigans from the GOP - and as usual the response of the "Democrats" amounts to the square root of fuck all.

Depending on your skin tone, you might not be able to vote for Clinton if you lived in certain swing states:

North Carolina Is Engaging in “Insane” Jim Crow–Style Voter Suppression, Says Federal Judge

More voter purging shenanigans from the GOP - and as usual the response of the "Democrats" amounts to the square root of fuck all.

Yes, I am well aware of GOP gerrymandering in North Carolina aimed primarily at black people and university students and have been for years. Pat McCory is probably worse than even Scott Walker. Which was why I was godsmacked when Clintonite liberals decided to donate thousands to the NC GOP a few weeks ago.

I still think she shouldn't have apologised for saying half his supporters are sexist, homophobic etc. She should have stuck to her guns. Christ I hope she wins.

I still think she shouldn't have apologised for saying half his supporters are sexist, homophobic etc. She should have stuck to her guns. Christ I hope she wins.

Once she wins she may not spend much time in office, indictment is still a distinct possibility and then we will have Spanish speaking Spanish speaker Tim Kaine who as a Spanish speaker will be cease to be a Spanish speaking Vice President and will become a Spanish speaking President which would mean that he will no doubt be speaking Spanish in the Whitehouse, possibly with other Spanish speakers and in other cases with speakers of languages which are not Spanish.

Just in case some of his more vocal supporters have forgotten

Donald Trump on torture: 'We have to beat the savages' - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Donald Trump is casting aside any doubt about his position on torture: He's in favor of it because "we have to beat the savages."

Trump vowed on Friday that he would never instruct the military to break the law -- appearing to flip on his previous promise to bring back waterboarding and more severe forms of torture. But on Saturday he said repeatedly, during a rally and a late-night news conference, that he would seek to "broaden" the laws to allow torture, including but not limited to waterboarding.

And pressed on CBS's "Face the Nation" about his position, Trump vowed to "strengthen the laws so that we can better compete" with ISIS' brutal tactics -- rejecting out of hand the argument that allowing torture would be stooping to ISIS' savagery.
"We have to play the game the way they're playing the game. You're not going to win if we're soft and they're, they have no rules," Trump said in an interview taped Saturday that aired Sunday morning.

Don't know if this has posted before but the Noam is always worth listenngto .

Interesting, the bit about USA being everyone's main worry for world peace yet an opinion that americans don't realise is something we take for granted. As outsiders we know its true, yet its a national blindspot for most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom