Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urban75 could be the 21st century mayan calendar, there are after all many predictions of the end of the world here :)

What difference? The choice is between two of the most unpopular people ever to stand for election, the comedy option is the only way to go.

That would depend on what makes you laugh and living where I do I think the Donald will be much better fun, its about time those living in the land of the free got some of the same shit we have had over the decades, vote for the Donald and make the world laugh :thumbs:

Which part is fun? The idea of mass deportations? Banning muslims from entering the US? Appeasing Russia in Crimea? Ordering his troops to commit war crimes? Using Nuclear weapons?

Keep digging man, you'll hit rock fucking bottom soon enough

The fact of the matter is when given the choice between electing a giant douche and a turd sandwich, you have to go for the one who will give you the most laughs.
think I'd rather stay home given the choices. There just doesn't even seem to be a single redeeming feature to either candidate. Was just trying to think if I could attribute one quality, one virtue. But its vice all the way down. Abstention.

Which part is fun? The idea of mass deportations? Banning muslims from entering the US? Appeasing Russia in Crimea? Ordering his troops to commit war crimes? Using Nuclear weapons?

Keep digging man, you'll hit rock fucking bottom soon enough
see post 7827

think I'd rather stay home given the choices. There just doesn't even seem to be a single redeeming feature to either candidate. Was just trying to think if I could attribute one quality, one virtue. But its vice all the way down. Abstention.
Staying home is maybe the best option but given that one of them is going to win, go for the comedy option, remember the cold war looking back that was full of LOLs ;)

So come on the Donald you can do it! I'm sure he will give everyone many more laughs than Clinton. You know it make sense :thumbs:
Yeah it'll be right laugh, cos after all it's just a reality tv show all this. Do you live on the moon?

8den I ask again where is "over here"

"We have had" suggesting your experience where you are, is different.

I happen to live in a country where the American government was responsible for installing a military junta and over throwing a democratically elected government, leading the the death of thousands of people and jailing thousands of others.

So you've no empathy with people who live in america and werent involved in said junta?

I wish I found it all very funny but I don't. On the plus side, at least I haven't got any children, so a certain detachment comes easier than to some people I guess.

I wish I'd had an accumulator on the chances of Brexit and a Trump presidency. Must have been bonkers odds.
If I was allowed to go back in time and choose a bet, it would have to be a Euromillions rollover rather than a moderately long-odds accumulator on two two-horse races.

At the very least, go back and pick Leicester City to win the 2015-16 premier league.

"We have had" suggesting your experience where you are, is different.

So you've no empathy with people who live in america and werent involved in said junta?
They elected those governments. I want them to laugh as well

Anyway I'm not sure I should converse with you as you appear to be "moonist" how do you know there is a lack of intelligent life on the moon, are you making a generalization?

You'd still have the velcro suit and could probably sell it for a few quid on ebay.
I'll give you that, although extensive research on my part (i.e. the top google result) indicates that the selling price for a Velcro suit is only £8.29, and that's a brand new one, albeit for children. Less sales costs and you'll probably get a fiver back.

So £2,045 then.

They elected those governments. I want them to laugh as well

Anyway I'm not sure I should converse with you as you appear to be "moonist" how do you know there is a lack of intelligent life on the moon, are you making a generalization?

Oh I'm sorry I'd no idea you were a fucking moron. Carry on.

I'll give you that, although extensive research on my part (i.e. the top google result) indicates that the selling price for a Velcro suit is only £8.29, and that's a brand new one, albeit for children. Less sales costs and you'll probably get a fiver back.

So £2,045 then.

Wait, They're a real thing?

ETA thats not a suit made entirely of velcro kabbes.

Oh I'm sorry I'd no idea you were a fucking moron. Carry on.
You're a great one for throwing out the personal insults and worrying about what the world will be like, I bet your a right barrel of laughs at a party :)

You're a great one for throwing out the personal insults and worrying about what the world will be like, I bet your a right barrel of laughs at a party :)

Says the guy who thinks a racist power hungry orange troll should have access to nuclear weapons for a "fucking laugh".

I read an article from some posh tailor pointing out why his suits, no matter how expensive, look horrible on him. The tailor recons its cos they haven't been cut correctly. This leads one to assume Trump hires the most expensive tailor and then tells the man how to do his job because Donald Trump.

Slow news day when trumps suit-wearing is interesting me. Lets hope one of them says something heinous to liven my day up

Says the guy who thinks a racist power hungry orange troll should have access to nuclear weapons for a "fucking laugh".
It seems you believe the end of the world is coming so enjoy yourself for what little time you have left, before the racist power hungry orange troll pushes that button you seem so fond of talking about, take a step back and think if things are really as bad as you believe :thumbs:

Its good to see people talking about what men are wearing instead of the usual shit about women's shoes and the like, that's far more interesting than bullshitting about the end of the world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom