Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was a script for House of Cards or game of Thrones even, someone would have said ages ago to delete at least some of the sordid sex stuff because the show is meant to be taken a bit seriously at least.

If you want to gorge on tin-hat HRC stories falling out of Diki/Wikileaks then this twitterer seems to have em all ....it's becoming a right old popcorn-tweaking loon fest. So this is how empires crumble and fall in the digital age. Revolutionary vanguardists dust down those Fidel caps and get ready to be mobilised.
Hector Morenco (@hectormorenco) on Twitter

Clinton really could lose to an admitted rapist. Amazing. It's like something you would joke about using hyperbole.

I think this is as likely as anything else: Trump wins, gets to sit in the oval office for a few weeks before being impeached and then there's 4 years of Pence.

The betting odds are still firmly in Clinton's favour - but if you think Trump could do it then at 9/4 there's a chance to make some serious money. If only I had a spare grand knocking around.

2016 Presidential Election Odds | Next US President | Oddschecker

Alternatively you could spend 50 pounds on a velcro suit, and attach hundred of twenty pound notes to it, then run down Oxford street, if you're looking for inventive ways to piss away a grand.

Apparently there's been a Clinton coup followed by an Assange/Deep State actors counter coup. You really couldn't make this stuff up.

I've been looking on social media, I reckon the people with the most apocalyptic visions of what would happen if trump won also secretly want him to win most.... they love it.

On Twitter, Trump bots are out-tweeting Clinton bots 7 to 1

Social media will give you a skewed perspective of the polls.

Someone pointed out this morning. North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Clinton needs just one to win, she's strongly ahead in North Carolina (by most polls), ahead in Florida and tied in Ohio.

The hysteria on this thread is only matched by that on some of the Britexit thread.

The fact of the matter is when given the choice between electing a giant douche and a turd sandwich, you have to go for the one who will give you the most laughs.

So come on the Donald you can do it! I'm sure he will give everyone many more laughs than Clinton. You know it make sense :thumbs:

The hysteria on this thread is only matched by that on some of the Britexit thread.

The fact of the matter is when given the choice between electing a giant douche and a turd sandwich, you have to go for the one who will give you the most laughs.

So come on the Donald you can do it! I'm sure he will give everyone many more laughs than Clinton. You know it make sense :thumbs:

Indeed, it's the will of the people. He's not the worst dictator in waiting, surely?

Fuck it, if you're so stupid that you can't see the difference at this junction, I suspect you're legally brain dead.

in that case you have to go for clinton as there will be precious little merriment from watching donald trump shit on the planet

Fuck it, if you're so stupid that you can't see the difference at this junction, I suspect you're legally brain dead.
What difference? The choice is between two of the most unpopular people ever to stand for election, the comedy option is the only way to go.
in that case you have to go for clinton as there will be precious little merriment from watching donald trump shit on the planet
That would depend on what makes you laugh and living where I do I think the Donald will be much better fun, its about time those living in the land of the free got some of the same shit we have had over the decades, vote for the Donald and make the world laugh :thumbs:

What difference? The choice is between two of the most unpopular people ever to stand for election, the comedy option is the only way to go.

That would depend on what makes you laugh and living where I do I think the Donald will be much better fun, its about time those living in the land of the free got some of the same shit we have had over the decades, vote for the Donald and make the world laugh :thumbs:

They've had genocide, slavery, segregation and millions living in poverty. Still living in poverty. That's some shit to deal with, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom