Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Trump gets the Republican nomination but then flops at the election (as he inevitably will), who's betting on the gun-nut militia types kicking off? The USA really does seem ludicrously divided right now.

So if Trump gets the Republican nomination but then flops at the election (as he inevitably will), who's betting on the gun-nut militia types kicking off? The USA really does seem ludicrously divided right now.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

but no, seriously I don't see it. I can see plenty of conspiracy theories springing up about secret jews keeping him out of the whitehouse etc though

it's nuts that all these militias are allowed to exist (look at the bundy ranch thing) and now literally can't be disarmed without a bloodbath.

I can see plenty of conspiracy theories springing up about secret jews keeping him out of the whitehouse etc though
Here's a sad thing: I've got a crazy old aunty lives in Florida, she's a very stupid zionist and a big fan of Bush etc. There are quite a few, and apparently increasing numbers of , older jewish people like her who will (I think) find Trump and his ideas quite attractive. Won't stop it being her fault when he doesn't get to be president, of course. :facepalm:

I wonder where exactly these people draw the line? Nod at that, nod at that , WOAH now there nelly, not that far. Thats basically hitler

Do you reckon he is serious about wanting to become president? Or is it all just an exercise in testing how far the public can be pushed to the right, but with no real expectation of him getting into power?

Do you reckon he is serious about wanting to become president? Or is it all just an exercise in testing how far the public can be pushed to the right, but with no real expectation of him getting into power?
Oh I think he is serious. Often misguided in his utterances if he wants to garner significant support but serious, yes.

Don't know. He definitely seems stupid enough to not have any sort of hidden deeper agenda though.

I think he has the self belief, the arrogance and the stupidity to believe he can win. Remember how he deal with facts he doesn't like? just calls them wrong and rubbishes the person saying it. So you could show him the electoral maths and he'd repeat some inane phrase a few times while saying that your research is shit- he, the mighty trump gets anything done.

I'm really glad that he is so obviously an idiot, Donald Trump, that he's happy to go way too far in such obvious ways. He'd be a lot more dangerous if he wasn't exactly who is, like if he was slightly less stupid.

Mr-Evil-chair-png.aspx

“We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom