Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
“We used to call it the quiet majority, but people are fed up – they are fed up with incompetence, they are fed up with stupid leaders, they are fed up with stupid people.”
For good measure, as Trump often does, he repeated the phrase just to make sure. “They are fed up with stupid people.”

“Hell yeah!” cried a man dressed in a T-shirt that said “Bikers for Trump”.:D

'I. Don't. Care': Trump brushes off horrified reaction to his Muslim ban

Anyone else getting error 504 on the guardian's website?
...it could be just our shitty firewall at work though...:hmm:

It isn't, though - the opinions Trump is expressing (albeit possibly not this specific one) are very similar to what the mouthiest sections on the US right wing have been saying for years, which is why most of the field are saying things that are only slightly less (or more, in Cain and Cruz's case) unbelievable. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that he has said this just to get criticized by the RINOs and the Democrats, just like that fight he deliberately picked with McCain.

The thing is that he is just taking Republican rhetoric over the past 20 years to its logical conclusion, at this point I sort of expected at least a couple of the candidates to go along with the latest proposal but I am pleasantly surprised that they haven't of course.

How does Trump propose to identify these "Muslims" as there are hundreds of millions of Muslims without Muslim names?

Skin colour swatches?

How does Trump propose to identify these "Muslims" as there are hundreds of millions of Muslims without Muslim names?

Skin colour swatches?

A Mexican American DJ i am friends on facebook with from Chicago had a taste last night, some knucklehead shouted at him in the street to 'fuck off back to Saudi Arabia' and called him 'fucking piece of garbage dot head'

words and a few punches were had by all accounts and the racist cunt had it away on his toes, with his tail between his legs.

Trump would kick many Mexican Americans out as well, which I guess is the added insult.

Is it ok to find him funny? I mean, there's no actual chance he'll get the job, right?
It's stuff like this that makes me more convinced he doesn't actually want the job, and there are other motives going on. Whether he's just trying to bolster Brand Trump, or if he has some kind of political objective (e.g. disrupting the discourse and/or pulling it further right) I don't know.

its been a long time since it was mooted to categorise people by their religion. its difficult though,what with converts and suchlike.

anyone got any idea for a simple yet easily workable way to identify someone's religion just by looking at them ? maybe a badge or something...

I don't know, I think a lot of people in the US (though not the majority) think like he does sadly
I don't doubt that people in the US think like he says, I just wonder if he honestly does or if he's playing up to them? Kind of like a Jeremy Clarkson writ large :eek:

its been a long time since it was mooted to categorise people by their religion. its difficult though,what with converts and suchlike.

anyone got any idea for a simple yet easily workable way to identify someone's religion just by looking at them ? maybe a badge or something...

On one hand we have Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi for who not having a beard or failing to attend mosque makes you a "kafir" and on the the other Trump where having a beard or being brown makes you a Muslim.

Both fucking crazy idiot fascists.

He even wants to stop Muslim US citizens from returning home from abroad. Even serving military or diplomatic personnel. I'm pretty sure that's illegal under international law.

I don't doubt that people in the US think like he says, I just wonder if he honestly does or if he's playing up to them? Kind of like a Jeremy Clarkson writ large :eek:

No he's been mulling a presidential bid for decades at least since the 90s. His ego even managed to swallow the 2012 White House dinner were Obama ridiculed him when he was sitting in the audience

Just looked at Stormfront itself, wow they really like him. Much less ambivalent than they were about Ron Paul, who had a decent amount of support on that site.

this guy doesn't have a serious chance of becoming president does he?

messing around with the Constitution is a Big Deal in US politics so how does he think he'll put his religious shit into action?

this guy doesn't have a serious chance of becoming president does he?

Assuming he is selected by the republicans he can't rely on the Hispanic vote!

Also assuming Clinton is selected by the democrats she could make Trump look like an ignoramus on foreign affairs, but I don't know how much that matters to the electorate.

this guy doesn't have a serious chance of becoming president does he

messing around with the Constitution is a Big Deal in US politics so how do
es he think he'll put his religious shit into action?

He would need over 75 percent of the white vote, Reagan and FDR never managed that so no. He cannot win the Presidency... the nomination maybe

[I'm UOTE="frogwoman, post: 14255399, member: 251"]katie hopkins has said she's going to the US if he wins :facepalm:[/QUOTE]

I'm increasingly convinced she is a 4chan poster

I was just looking up 'poison dwarf' because I was trying to remember who called Goebbels that. fourth result is Hopkins calling for Nicola Sturgeoun to be killed because she is a ginger poison dwarf evil terrorist. The woman is beyond parody.

Trump can't win but as we have seen he drag the entire debate further to the right by basically pandering to racial tensions in america

Just looked at Stormfront itself, wow they really like him. Much less ambivalent than they were about Ron Paul, who had a decent amount of support on that site.

Surprised they'd be supporting Ron Paul, but not surprised re: Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom