Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12342348_10153830551927774_3094920862769805558_n.jpg

In fairness, if I was suddenly ( god forbid) prominent in politics no doubt many people who have long since forgotten me could be encouraged to dredge up ' recollections' for a few quid or 15 minutes of fame?

For a few quid I would without doubt 'recollect' some seriously heinous shit about you coley. "He used to post on this extremist, Brixton-based website about his endless debauchery. Even the anarchist commies there were a bit wtf!"

And even if he doesn't really believe many things on that front, I'm sure he understands the paranoid thoughts of a good percentage of his target audience/base.

And even if he doesn't really believe many things on that front, I'm sure he understands the paranoid thoughts of a good percentage of his target audience/base.
oh I think he does, maybe not full lizard belief but certainly he believes in leftist conspiracy. The enemy within. fordite cunt

For a few quid I would without doubt 'recollect' some seriously heinous shit about you coley. "He used to post on this extremist, Brixton-based website about his endless debauchery. Even the anarchist commies there were a bit wtf!"
Ok, I had a thing about Teresa May, don't bang on about it, I also,had a fantasy about Margaret thatcher and a dowty prop (ex miners will get the reference)
;)

Really long article about the presidential election, about the amount of money being showered on it [Essay] | Bombast Bursting in Air, by Lewis Lapham | Harper's Magazine

One of the things I like about the article is the quote at the start, worth bearing in mind considering this election. Makes some good points on Trump especially that money is power, that power is not remotely democratic or self sacrificing and that trump has lots of money so in a country where wealth is feted his candidacy is logical.

Ok, long day, might even end up banned, but in a gun crazy nation that seems to love shooting the innocent, how does the likes of Trump and his Ilk remain unscathed?
Apologies in advance.

Ok, long day, might even end up banned, but in a gun crazy nation that seems to love shooting the innocent, how does the likes of Trump and his Ilk remain unscathed?
Apologies in advance.

They dont really- 4 topped presidesnts in a couple of hundred years -so about 8% kill rate. Add to that the list of assasination attempts on the pres in that period and you are looking at seriously risky career

eta, obvs Trumpy is not president .yet.

Well, we have finally found a Trump position that is so extreme that the other leadership candidates won't agree with it, apparently that position is the banning of Muslims from entering the US...

Interesting.

What is Trump hardest on - Mexicans and Muslims. Where are his most glaring business failures?

Trump Hole Baja:

JP-TRUMP3-popup.jpg

Trump Hole Dubai:

ImreSolt21.jpg

And I'll bet that prices at Trump Tower Istanbul will be a whole lot more affordable in just a few days!

How the fuck can anyone even want to vote this guy? Its like UKIP snorting glue and then saying what they really REALLY shouldn't say.

How the fuck can anyone even want to vote this guy? Its like UKIP snorting glue and then saying what they really REALLY shouldn't say.

It isn't, though - the opinions Trump is expressing (albeit possibly not this specific one) are very similar to what the mouthiest sections on the US right wing have been saying for years, which is why most of the field are saying things that are only slightly less (or more, in Cain and Cruz's case) unbelievable. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that he has said this just to get criticized by the RINOs and the Democrats, just like that fight he deliberately picked with McCain.

So, the Donald wants to ban all Muslims from entering the US now. Could be the moment his campaign starts to implode. Finally.

Before he was done, Trump also threw out a new policy objective on tackling extremist content from violent jihadists on the internet. He said it was time to go and talk to Bill Gates “and a lot of other people who understand what’s happening about closing up the internet in some way. People will say ‘Freedom of speech! Freedom of speech!’. These are foolish people.”

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom