Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate watching or sharing trump news but every time he opens his gob you think " this has to finish him off"

At this point it's going to take a sex tape of him spit roasting Regans corpse with Hassan Rouhani

At what point does it just become too obvious that he's actually a democrat and just doing this to discredit the whole Republican Party, in some kind of Borat-style pranksterism? How long until he goads supporters into throwing a Jew down the well for the camera?

Or are the Republicans just following Australia's lead and thinking that America too can elect someone who is openly an asshole?

At what point does it just become too obvious that he's actually a democrat and just doing this to discredit the whole Republican Party, in some kind of Borat-style pranksterism? How long until he goads supporters into throwing a Jew down the well for the camera?

Or are the Republicans just following Australia's lead and thinking that America too can elect someone who is openly an asshole?

Abbots gone though, Trump seems to still be gaining in popularity despite( or because of)the Shyte he spouts?

Christ almighty, I don't about you treelover but I feel sick and really creeped out. I know it can't get any worse but the fact that his daughter was sat next him meant it kinda did.

Abbots gone though, Trump seems to still be gaining in popularity despite( or because of)the Shyte he spouts?
This sums up the electorate, just say bible/jesus and he could bite the head off a puppy and get away with it.

This sums up the electorate, just say bible/jesus and he could bite the head off a puppy and get away with it.

What % of the electorate though?

Given that 70% of the USA is christian and maybe 40% are devout, take into account that the 30% are actually aware of the candidates policies I would say lots ;)

I've wondered that as well. The thing is he might surprise even himself (and us) and actually get voted in. God help us all. :eek:

He's polling well in the primaries. Which consists of registered republican voters.

The sort of people who will turn up at rallies and events a year before the election. The hardcore the fringe the obsessive.

You can't really equate his popularity among this demographic as national popularity.

US government currently spends $2.7 billion on research into climate change, that sort of money, if redirected could make a real impact on finding a cure for baldness.

I know I've said this before, but how can he possibly be a viable candidate?

The GOP has spent the last thirty years actively pleading for a candidate who can claim to be pro-business, anti-immigration, pro-Israel, pro-war, anti-welfare (for people anyway) and who says what they think, especially to those folks in Washington.

All that is happened in this cycle is that they have found him.

2015-11-25-Trumps-Hitler-Holiday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom