Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is exactly the candidate the Rebubs can't afford. They ned 47% of hispanic voters to get the WH & trump polls in the low 20s.

As 8den said, it all seems to be getting a lot more polarized. And part of that is that, deep down, I don't really think the TP wing really care all that much about electability. As long as they have a voice and can feel righteously aggrieved Trump is a fine candidate. Defeat is just a confirmation of the liberal conspiracy after all and that's the sustenance they need.

I see Trump has been quoted as wanting to bring back waterboarding.

He is so tough, I bet he was a real hero when he was conscripted, oh he wasn't .. what ..

Yes he is. He was an American citizen at birth through his mother's citizenship. This only ever became a thing because a black man had the audacity to become president.

I know, it's just I can't let the tea party birther crap go....

Remember it's not that long ago that the Donald had a team in Hawaii looking at Obama's birth cert.

Backfiring nicely:

A Muslim Marine's retort to Donald Trump - BBC News

_86833474_07668199-277b-4770-b8d9-f0836a5d9079.jpg

_86833475_120814c9-709c-43fa-9933-2d8a0d3f0fc7.jpg

_86832969_9e30c7ef-1e54-458c-a284-df176005d2f9.jpg

I think it would be a clear violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution. As usual, he hasn't a clue what he's talking about.
While I fully agree that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, it's not necessarily wise to cite the constitution as the safeguard. That same clause was in place when Japanese Americans were interned.

You know you've gone too far when John McCain suggests you're a little too intense:

John McCain dismissed fear-mongering about Syrian refugees as both “bizarre” and “clearly unpresidential” during an interview with The Daily Beast on Friday evening.

Reached by phone in New Hampshire where he is campaigning for his friend Lindsey Graham, a Republican presidential candidate, McCain expressed frustration with candidates who he claims don’t understand foreign policy well enough to know that refugees are not the problem, but “the result of the problem.”

Asked about how other Republican candidates have responded to the Paris terror attacks—in particular Donald Trump promoting a registry of Muslim citizens, Ben Carson comparing refugees to “rabid dogs,” and Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush saying the U.S. should only help Christian refugees, McCain said: “I think they’re diverting attention from their total lack of knowledge and expertise as to how to address this challenge. Second of all, I think it’s offensive. There’s 3,500 men and women serving in the military that are Muslim. Does that mean they’re gonna have to leave where they’re serving overseas, some of them in combat, to register somewhere? That’s really something that I find bizarre and clearly unpresidential.”

McCain: Trump’s Muslim-Bashing ‘Unpresidential’

Of course in his next breath, he backs Lindsey Graham.:facepalm:

I think it would be a clear violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution. As usual, he hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

The next President will likely appoint 3 judges. If he can appoint three that back him, anything is possible. But yes, its a clear violation of the Equal Protection Clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom