Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

I don't think Trump would want to spend more than a night at most in jail but since his family packed him off to a military boarding school for five years starting when he was 13, he might adapt surprisingly quickly if he had to serve a longer sentence

Sorry if someone's already said this, I don't have time to read loads of this thread, but does anyone else get the feeling that he's actively pushing to get jailed? First Pres to be in jail, make him even more a 'man of the people' etc? Kudos, martyrdom, which he'll think is fucking ace?

I've wondered this myself. I've wondered if he's intending it to ignite a civil war that will put him into office permanently. Overall, though Monkeygrinder's Organ is correct in thinking he's too into his own comfort for that. He'll happily send other people into hell on his behalf, or just because they happen to be in his way though. He just might be too stupid to understand the risk, or he assumes he's immune to consequences. So far, he's been right.

Sorry if someone's already said this, I don't have time to read loads of this thread, but does anyone else get the feeling that he's actively pushing to get jailed? First Pres to be in jail, make him even more a 'man of the people' etc? Kudos, martyrdom, which he'll think is fucking ace?
He could (ghost) write a book about his struggle to keep himself busy :hmm:

Here's an astonishing poll. Among Trump supporters, they trust Trump more than they do their own family:

This is from last August, but I doubt if the numbers have changed much. Trump supporters seem immune to fact checking.
Some of Trump's base is crying betrayal over a Ukraine pivot on 20 April - 'caving to the Establishment', 'howls of outrage from the grassroot Right', some threatening to go over to RFK. I mean who knows, can but hope.

"virtually all" :D

I know, we're long past parody, but every now and again it's just... so. stupid.
It's almost becoming one of those situations where having some Men In Black accost someone in a darkened alley, quietly shuffle them off this mortal coil, and disappear the body somewhere it will never, ever be found might actually be excusable.

Uh oh

This is good news for Trump, unless that whole immunity idea is shut down.

It's fucking mind-blowing that a Trump-appointed judge is overseeing this case. Naked corruption. Where's this fucking deep state I keep hearing about?!

Am i being stupid, I am prepared to accept that I am, but i dont understand why Stormy Daniels is part of this trial. Surely whether he had sex with her or not is irrelevant, as the trial is concerned with how the pay off to her was declared. The payment itself is not in question.

Last edited:
Am i being stupid, I am prepared to accept that I am, but i dont understand why Stormy Daniels is part of this trial. Surely whether he had sex with her or not is irrelevant, as the trial is concerned with how the pay off to her was declared. The payment itself is not in question.
She's also part of the money trail, so she's relevant from that point of view. What was her understanding of what she was being paid for? and so on.

I guess the prosecution wants to go into the rest of it, for obvious reasons, and maybe the judge doesn't have grounds to stop them.

the sex details aren't too important and the judge has warned the prosecution not to go too far in that direction. but trump fucked someone behind his wife's back and worked to suppress that as it would damage his election chances. his fixer said things and did things and daniels is one who would know them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom