Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you think there's anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

Is there anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

• No, there's nothing wrong with that.

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Yes, there's something wrong with that.

Votes: 82 78.1%

• Total voters
Soapy titwank (not a New Statesman columnist as you might think)
jesus how could I forget the titwank- OK revised to 9, ten if we count trousers as a valid location but really, thats it at rest. The list refers to extra curricular activities

Similar (and worse) stuff went on when I was at uni.
Out of interest, which university did you go to?

Main point: nobody is disputing that worse stuff happens. The fact that it does has no impact on whether there is anything wrong with this particular act. It's irrelevant to the question.

Aside: I never heard of anything of the sort happening at the university I attended, not for either of my degrees. I joined a number of clubs, the worst forfeit for joining which was monetary.

Main point: nobody is disputing that worse stuff happens. The fact that it does has no impact on whether there is anything wrong with this particular act. It's irrelevant to the question.

Aside: I never heard of anything of the sort happening at the university I attended, not for either of my degrees. I joined a number of clubs, the worst forfeit for joining which was monetary.

I've attended (in some form or other) 6 different Universities and never, ever, heard even rumours of people fucking dead pigs heads.

Loughborough.
The fact that it does has no impact on whether there is anything wrong with this particular act. It's irrelevant to the question.
I'm not saying it's not wrong (for certain definitions of wrong). I voted yes in the poll.
I joined a number of clubs, the worst forfeit for joining which was monetary.
Well as a freemason I've done a number of odd things initiation/ritual-wise although, contrary to popular belief, no animals, dead or alive, have been involved so far.

There were tales told at uni of human biology/medic types pranking housemates with human body parts left in fridges, and we once made "black pudding" out of human blood and ate a piece each.

Dunno if that's more or less wrong than sticking one's cock into a pigs head.

Loughborough.
Im not familiar with it. Is it a 60s institution? (Mine was. Not a red brick, but a breeze block uni).

I'm not saying it's not wrong (for certain definitions of wrong). I voted yes in the poll.
Ah, fair enough.

Well as a freemason I've done a number of odd things initiation/ritual-wise although, contrary to popular belief, no animals, dead or alive, have been involved so far.
You would say that.

There were tales told at uni of biology/medic types pranking housemates with human body parts left in fridges
Ah, yes. My uni didn't at the time have a med school (it subsequently grew one, though).

and we once made "black pudding" out of human blood and ate a piece each.
You did? Sweet Jesus.

Beyond the fact that its a stick to hit Cameron with forever and ever, a trump card that can and will be played in any debate about tory policy, behaviour and mindset, i honestly couldnt give a shit what someone does with their food. No better or worse than sticking a carot up ya jacksie and having a wank.

They were about as transgressive as Sooty and Sweep. Or Pinky and Perky.

When I was about 5 my parents took me to watch Harry Corbett fist Sooty, Sweep and Sue too. I often wonder if it caused permanent damage.

OK, let's try.

On another hand, we could follow Kant in applying the Golden Rule - treat others as you would wish to be treated. This leads to...

Is the equivalent - how you would be treated -
  1. putting a dead pig's cock in your mouth; or
  2. having a pig's cock put in your mouth after you've been killed?

Not quite Kant's rule. He said only treat people as ends, not means. As this involves an animal rather than a person it doesn't really apply here.

He also said it's OK to do something if it would be OK if everyone did it all the time. Would it cause any problems if everyone decided they wanted to stick their penis in a dead pig? Probably not really, in itself. Think Kant would be a-ok with it you know.

Anyhoo. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with it morally, but it is certainly wrong in the context of doing something that's disgusting to most (including me, in case it's not clear!) and with contempt. It would be much less dodgy if he actually just had the hots for dead pig.

'wrong' has so many nuances though...

But yeah, as no stranger to disgusting behaviour, I had to go with no. If the pig was alive...outrageously wrong, but dead, in private (yeah, I know....I wouldn't but still).

Why? Put aside why Dave did it and why is it worse? A bloke I went to School fucked an apple pie at a party because he was drunk,has seen it in a film and thought/was told it'd be a laugh. Is that the same level of wrong? What if it had been a pork pie? It is definitely less socially acceptable to stick your cock in a pigs mouth than to slaughter or eat one but is that the same as wrong?

Anyhoo. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with it morally, but it is certainly wrong in the context of doing something that's disgusting to most (including me, in case it's not clear!) and with contempt. It would be much less dodgy if he actually just had the hots for dead pig.
Please say this on the piggate thread.

18 people have answered "there's nothing wrong with that". I'm actually astounded.
What bit of it do you consider "wrong" and why, out of interest?

If it were, say, a stuffed pig, or a pig ornament/statue of some stripe, would that be wrong too? Is it an Oxbridge/privilege thing? Would it be less wrong if it happened at Reading?

As I said I'm not getting too excited about this but for me I think the wrongness is in defiling the animal like that rather than anything else, and could otherwise put it down to high jinks. A couple of years ago in Spain a group sat nearby in a restaurant had a whole suckling pig brought to the table and it wasn't long before they put sunglasses on it, a hat, and a fag in its mouth. I was uncomfortable with that too. Is sticking a cock in a pig's head (in private) worse than that?

Back
Top Bottom