Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you think there's anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

Is there anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

• No, there's nothing wrong with that.

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Yes, there's something wrong with that.

Votes: 82 78.1%

• Total voters
You only know if something is wrong when presented with a scale?
No, I didn't say that. Asking 'wrong by what criteria?' is not the same as asking for a scale. Are you talking about morality here? If so, say so.

You're the one who's confusing the issue. The likes of maomao are doing their best to clarify things.

No, I didn't say that. Asking 'wrong by what criteria?' is not the same as asking for a scale. Are you talking about morality here? If so, say so.

You're the one who's confusing the issue. The likes of maomao are doing their best to clarify things.
yeh it's always disappointing to see the paucity of that best.

Only wrong if the pig penetrator comes into a job that requires some kind of moral abettor like position.

By the time a person gets to university its hoped that they appreciate that any and every action can have consequences.

In and of itself, no.

Let us say a man has a pig-head fetish. Just can't get off on anything else. So he goes to the butchers and procures pig heads to take home and fuck.

If that's what takes his fancy, who am I to tell him he's doing something wrong?

Who are you to tell him it's wrong? Someone who doesn't fuck dead pigs, that's who.

You don't, do you? :hmm:

I have carefully asked a question - Is there anything wrong with putting you penis in a dead pig's mouth? - and provided two answers - No, there's nothing wrong with that. Or, Yes, there's something wrong with that.

I deliberately said that I leave it open to the respondents to define "wrong" for themselves.

As a respondent to the question, I can give you my reasoning for the answer I gave (Yes, there's something wrong with that), but I don't want to define for others how they should interpret "wrong".

I have carefully asked a question - Is there anything wrong with putting you penis in a dead pig's mouth? - and provided two answers - No, there's nothing wrong with that. Or, Yes, there's something wrong with that.

I deliberately said that I leave it open to the respondents to define "wrong" for themselves.

Neither have you defined "pig" :rolleyes:

my mate worked at a slaughterhouse on the maintenance. he reckoned the pigs sometimes had sex on the way in and the bloke who was in charge of the pigs at the time would be leaning on the fence watching them and wanking inside his overalls.
he was obviously a wrong un. this is worse.

Can I just say that I see nothing wrong with putting dead pig in my mouth. In fact I rather enjoy it.

In fact it's much much worse than fucking a dead pig's head.
I haven't heard or read any suggestion that he fucked it (i.e. Pumped and came into it). From what I gather, in a private gathering, he stuck his knob in its mouth, took it out, and that was that. If that's the case it's certainly distasteful but I couldn't give much of a fuck. Similar (and worse) stuff went on when I was at uni. Someone on another thread has described a university acquaintance shitting into a pint glass in the SU and leaving it on a table, which I find infinitely more revolting.

A few points:

Beastiality is not ok. Necrophilia is not ok. So surely combining the two is not ok?

Secondly, if it's not "fucking" it's power as taboo is still surely drawn from its sexual nature? ...and regardless to go back to my first point - would it be ok to stick you flaccid penis in the mouth of a live animal or dead person?

I haven't heard or read any suggestion that he fucked it (i.e. Pumped and came into it). From what I gather, in a private gathering, he stuck his knob in its mouth, took it out, and that was that. If that's the case it's certainly distasteful but I couldn't give much of a fuck. Similar (and worse) stuff went on when I was at uni. Someone on another thread has described a university acquaintance shitting into a pint glass in the SU and leaving it on a table, which I find infinitely more revolting.

did you read the leveller.org piece? it articulates a lot of this. Over on the piggate thread I asked people how much they'd need to be paid to just place genitals in hogmouth- no arousal or requirment to pull out and spunk on the communion wafer or anything like that. Just sixty seconds flaccid in the hogmouth. No pics, just an observer to verify the act. I priced myself with 3k but was immediatly undercut by someone who wold do it for a score if he got to keep the head to go home and eat.

In the same way that it doesn't matter if its true anymore, the depravity or hi jinks (depending where your judgement on such matters falls) is also irrelevant. Its the sordid nature of sexual initiation rites to weirdo clubs on behalf of our upper classes that resonates

If I may be allowed to pontificate on scanty knowledge for a while:

The anti clericalism and anti catholocism of the english peasantry during the reformation years found its fears justified in some sections and branches of the gentry keeping secret priests, doing ritualistic worship, generally considered to be devillish because by this point jonny peasant was convinced the pope was the anti-christ. The echoes of this are with us today simply because its all true after all. They really are kiddy fiddling animal banging wronguns. Not catholics I mean, the upper classes. What I'm clumsily detailing is my theory on how people got the idea of upper class perversion as common currency and 'we all know what they get up to'

these pale imitators probably think they are in direct tradition from such as the Hellfire Club in terms of social and spiritual trangressive beahviour excused by their exalted positions- bound to excess and the profane simply by virtue of because I can.

maybe

Last edited:
these pale imitators probably think they are in direct tradition from such as the Hellfire Club in terms of social and spiritual trangressive beahviour

I'm sure they do.

I was once intrigued by the trangressive nature of the Hellfire Club. I rapidly concluded it was much like this shower.

these pale imitators probably think they are in direct tradition from such as the Hellfire Club

Far from being "pale imitators," Cameron and his friends far exceed the Hellfire Club in the extent of their evil. And the pig has nothing to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom