Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you think there's anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

Is there anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

• No, there's nothing wrong with that.

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Yes, there's something wrong with that.

Votes: 82 78.1%

• Total voters
Far from being "pale imitators," Cameron and his friends far exceed the Hellfire Club in the extent of their evil. And the pig has nothing to do with it.
in overt acts yes, the destruction of the welfare state, the endless parade of bombs and arms deals etc etc. But in terms of having their own little pervert parties where you spunk on the host or do a mock black mass etc.

in overt acts yes, the destruction of the welfare state, the endless parade of bombs and arms deals etc etc. But in terms of having their own little pervert parties where you spunk on the host or do a mock black mass etc.

Totally different scale innit.

I suppose you could argue that the latter sort of thing emboldens one to do the former sort of thing. But we'd have to ask Pickers about that.

Totally different scale innit.

I suppose you could argue that the latter sort of thing emboldens one to do the former sort of thing. But we'd have to ask Pickers about that.
being as you're into new readings of shakespeare i would have thought you'd be pointing to the macbeths - perhaps in reference to nietzsche's aphorism that one seldom commits one rash act.

A few points:

Beastiality is not ok. Necrophilia is not ok. So surely combining the two is not ok?

Secondly, if it's not "fucking" it's power as taboo is still surely drawn from its sexual nature? ...and regardless to go back to my first point - would it be ok to stick you flaccid penis in the mouth of a live animal or dead person?
It's not a live animal, it's a dead one. For non-vegetarian people animal corpses are a foodstuff. The rules governing human corpses don't apply to animal corpses or we wouldn't eat them. Don't think you can claim it's necrophilia by any reasonable definition.

As an intimate object/foodstuff it doesn't really count as full on bestiality for me either. And if it's just 'putting your willy in' rather than fucking it's not even a full on sex act. It's just disgusting and silly.

This is only my opinion of the act devoid of any context though. David Cameron is still a dirty little pigfucker obviously.

being as you're into new readings of shakespeare i would have thought you'd be pointing to the macbeths - perhaps in reference to nietzsche's aphorism that one seldom commits one rash act.

The point is that a mere inversion of conventional morality is not a transgression thereof, but an affirmation.

Its the sordid nature of sexual initiation rites to weirdo clubs on behalf of our upper classes that resonates.
But that's not what this thread's about. In fact, Pilch has specifically said it's a discussion of the act itself and gone to lengths to exclude Cameron's activities, presumably because there are at least half a dozen active threads about those.

This is like wrapping your cock in bacon, or sticking it through a ribeye. Stupid fuckwitted shit that pissed up teenagers do for shits and giggles.

It's not a live animal, it's a dead one. For non-vegetarian people animal corpses are a foodstuff. The rules governing human corpses don't apply to animal corpses or we wouldn't eat them. Don't think you can claim it's necrophilia by any reasonable definition.

As an intimate object/foodstuff it doesn't really count as full on bestiality for me either. And if it's just 'putting your willy in' rather than fucking it's not even a full on sex act. It's just disgusting and silly.

This is only my opinion of the act devoid of any context though. David Cameron is still a dirty little pigfucker obviously.

Well, this it isn't it?

What makes sticking your cock in a dead animal different from sticking your cock in a live animal?

What makes sticking your cock in a dead animal different from sticking it in a dead human?

But that's not what this thread's about. In fact, Pilch has specifically said it's a discussion of the act itself and gone to lengths to exclude Cameron's activities, presumably because there are at least half a dozen active threads about that.

This is like wrapping your cock in bacon, or sticking it through a ribeye. Stupid fuckwitted shit that pissed up teenagers do for shits and giggles.
never eating round at yours again

I can only think of 7 valid places for my cock to be (when its not in mytrousers) and none of them include a dead pigs head, a lives pigs head or a corpse of any kind

Back
Top Bottom