Captain America 2
Guardians of the Galaxy 1
Avengers 2
Captain America 3
Thor 3
Avengers 3
Captain Marvel
Avengers 4

I had forgotten most of what happened in Age of Ultron, cos its shit, but it didn't really make much difference for watching WandaVision. Just go with it and accept that there may be a bit of backstory you're missing, but you'll be able to follow it perfectly well. Similarly with Loki, I've only seen one of the Thor movies (and the relevant Avengers) but had no problem with it. Knowing who Loki is from the actual myths will have you covered.

I don't get the hate for age of Ultron it has one of the Greatest bit of dialog in the whole MCU

Ulysses Klaue:
Cuttlefish! Deep sea fish, they make lights, disco lights, whomp, whomp, whomp, to hypnotize their prey, and then whomp! I saw a documentary; it was terrifying. So, if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant Cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business and I know you're not in charge and I only deal with the man in charge!

I'd recommend them all in order, but my (semi) abbreviated version would be:

Iron Man
Thor 1
Captain America 1
Avengers 1
Captain America 2
Guardians of the Galaxy 1
Avengers 2
Captain America 3
Thor 3
Avengers 3
Captain
I don't get the hate for age of Ultron it has one of the Greatest bit of dialog in the whole MCU

There are probably some good bits in all the shit films. But all the Avengers films before infinity war are steaming borefest turds.
Infinity war has a lot of shit in it too, but it's got enough good stuff to outweigh it.

Only Murders in the Building. A brand new dark comedy crime miniseries created and starring Steve Martin, with Martin Short and Selima Gomez as the other main leads.

Very good and entertaining so far :)

Fans of the American Horror Story series might be interested to know that the first episode of their new anthology mini series is now available.

I don’t think it’s going to turn out to be as good as the series of the past, but will see…

Fans of the American Horror Story series might be interested to know that the first episode of their new anthology mini series is now available.

I don’t think it’s going to turn out to be as good as the series of the past, but will see…
Sounds a bit scary to me

I know I’ve said this with previous episodes, but the latest episode of Only Murders in the Building is the best one yet and another step up on what was already already a thoroughly watchable show.

This is turning out to be a really, really bloody good and ludicrously enjoyable series, and I’d urge anyone with Disney+ access to check it out.

Just finished "Cult", possibly one of the more disturbing seasons. Maybe because it was less supernatural and more incel...

I know I’ve said this with previous episodes, but the latest episode of Only Murders in the Building is the best one yet and another step up on what was already already a thoroughly watchable show.

This is turning out to be a really, really bloody good and ludicrously enjoyable series, and I’d urge anyone with Disney+ access to check it out.
i can’t even start that cos of the title

Back
Top Bottom