Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

Something to look out for on Netflix...

Inside the world's biggest festival flop
Advertised by famous faces including Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and Hailey Baldwin, it was billed as a glamorous party on a deserted island.

Tickets cost up to $100,000 (£75,000) and guests who booked were promised luxury accommodation and "the best in food, art, music and adventure" in the Bahamas.

Instead they turned up to mattresses on rain-soaked floors, meals of cheese slices on bread and their luggage thrown into a unlit car park.

:D

‘It was like Fyre Festival’ - hundreds of families demand refund over Fortnite festival flop

"...so unimpressed with the event they resorted to playing with sticks in a field."

And, what's wrong with playing with sticks in a field? It's what was outdoor entertainment back in the day!

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

This has some potential to be shit. Already telling you it’s nothing to do with Warner bros and basically telling you they will email everyone who is attending in order to arrange seating plans! Clearly never heard of the bcc field in email. I can see it now. Shoddy food, queues for toilets, lack of bar, an owl in a cage somewhere and relying on everyone else to dress up and provide their own entertainment. £55 for a daytime ticket and £65 for the evening.

Trying to find out the rogue company behind it to see their history but not finding much out (not tried hard though if I’m honest)

The Wizard's Brunch and Dinner | Birmingham Brunch Reviews | DesignMyNight

This has some potential to be shit. Already telling you it’s nothing to do with Warner bros and basically telling you they will email everyone who is attending in order to arrange seating plans! Clearly never heard of the bcc field in email. I can see it now. Shoddy food, queues for toilets, lack of bar, an owl in a cage somewhere and relying on everyone else to dress up and provide their own entertainment. £55 for a daytime ticket and £65 for the evening.

Trying to find out the rogue company behind it to see their history but not finding much out (not tried hard though if I’m honest)

The Wizard's Brunch and Dinner | Birmingham Brunch Reviews | DesignMyNight

Looks like I was right, they've already had complaints in Aus:

Harry Potter fans left starving hungry after $235 ‘immersive’ Wizard’s Brunch ‘ran out of food’ | Daily Mail Online

Backlash grows over Harry Potter-inspired ‘dining experience’

‘We had maybe 10 people who had a bad food experience in May’

Harry-Potter-Mischief-Managed-Decal.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom