Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

'kin hell.

That's brilliant. I wonder what the propped up pallet symbolises?

'Embarrassing' chocolate event slammed as organiser apologises

Local chocolate festival belongs on this thread

"Only about 16 stalls in the whole event and most were cakes or cookies, not many proper chocolate stalls selling chocolates.

“No candy floss flowers, just normal candy floss, no candy apples at all, no giant chocolate eggs, no photo booth, no ice cream, no chocolate sculpting. No boozy chocolate bar or milkshakes at all."

"Only about 16 stalls in the whole event and most were cakes or cookies, not many proper chocolate stalls selling chocolates.

“No candy floss flowers, just normal candy floss, no candy apples at all, no giant chocolate eggs, no photo booth, no ice cream, no chocolate sculpting. No boozy chocolate bar or milkshakes at all."
“So very disappointed. I travelled a fair distance for this event. What a complete waste of my day. Eight of us went and we were all very underwhelmed!”

:D :D :D

One consistent theme running through the dozens of complaints was about the goody bags that people paid £7.50 extra for.

Lucy Gregory took a photo of the goody bag, she was so appalled by what it contained - six sweets, three chocolate sweets, a mug and a single sheet of children’s colouring-in.

45364240_929244253933718_4320186845745905664_n.jpg

:D :D :D

Should have got Willy Wonka to organise it...

I hope it's bloody awful, and you get lots of photos of rubbish exhibits and people looking terribly disappointed.

I'm on to a winner with this; it'll either be shit in which case I can righteously moan and look sad. Or it will be good in which case I can moan about how un-shit it was. So long as I get a decent whinge I'll consider it money well spent :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom