Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFCTV Goal Of The Season - VOTE HERE

YTC

Human Man

Dulwich Hamlet netted 142 goals in the 2016-2017 season across the Ryman League Premier Division, FA Cup, Alan Turvey Trophy, FA Trophy, London Senior Cup and Ryman League Premier Division Playoffs, vote for your favourite from the following selection:

Goal A: Gavin Tomlin vs Burgess Hill Town, Saturday 10th September
Goal B: Ibrahim Kargbo vs Grays Athletic, Tuesday 13th September
Goal C: Ashley Carew vs Worthing, Saturday 19th November
Goal D: Sanchez Ming vs Braintree Town, Tuesday 7th February
Goal E: Ashley Carew vs Macclesfield Town, Saturday 7th March
Goal F: Ibrahim Kargbo vs Leatherhead, Tuesday 4th April
Goal G: Ibra Sekajja (3rd goal) vs Enfield Town, Thursday 27th April
Goal H: Ibrahim Kargbo vs Bognor Regis Town, Monday 1st May

HOW TO VOTE: Just comment on this thread with your favourite!

VOTING CLOSES AT 5pm ON FRIDAY 18TH MAY

Carew v Macclesfield for me (although the free kick v Worthing will win I expect.)

BTW is that all Kargbo's goals in there? He can't have scored many more.

Reactions: YTC
I know they can't all be shortlisted, but I feel these two would be especially worthy additions to a list of ten, as they are of a different type to the others:

Gavin Tomlin v Braintree Town:

Panutche Camara v Merstham:

In theory yes...but don't forget we played a Club-record 68 games this season...which only equates to just over two goals per game.

It was more a statement of fact, rather than an old git of a moan! There were some of the highest points of my 43 years of supporting The Hamlet through, thick, thin and extremely thin last season.

Carew vs Macc for me. Ace goal, but the crowd's reaction did it for me. The place went bolo in the pissing rain.

You may not be aware of the way I post. Generally, if I post a ' ;) ' thingy...it means I'm taking the piss!

Back
Top Bottom