Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

deus ex: human revolution

The first boss was annoying - the first time it went to kill him I actually carried a hacked turret through the whole level to kill him, but the game forced me into the room with him and LOCKED IT OUTSIDE THE DOOR.

In the end I got the typhoon upgrade, and that made short work of him

had about an hour in it so far. I like it. Although it's incredibly easy just to slaughter everyone Matrix style. I am of course going for stealth kills..

I'm performing non-lethal take downs at the moment. But to be honest, I miss shooting. And I appear to have started the game with a fuck off meaty sniper rifle in my possession. It'd be a shame not to use it.

I'm performing non-lethal take downs at the moment. But to be honest, I miss shooting. And I appear to have started the game with a fuck off meaty sniper rifle in my possession. It'd be a shame not to use it.

Well I find it saves energy to sneak up behind them and shoot them in the back of the head with a silenced pistol

bought it on steam for a fiver, just started playing, but not sure to kill the Purists in the warehouse or go stealth,

ah, tried stealth, etc, not enough darts

You don't need the darts, necessarily. You can, with patience and timing, sneak up close enough to most people to bring them down. And those in the larger rooms, like the assembly room underneath where the hostages are, can mostly be sneaked past, if you scope out the layout well enough. It's tricky, but eminently do-able.

You should try it every way.

I remember finding out I could save my brother (Paul?) in DX1 and rushing back to start again. :)

I never found the assembly room and was later informed all the hostages were dead.

You have to go through the assembly room to get to your final destination, but the hostages are easy to miss (I did the first time). They are up in a room that overlooks it, and you'll only notice them if you actually look up and to the far end. They are tricky to get to, you need to get crawling through vents and across ceiling beams if you're not going in through the front door.

'Tommers Ezekial, leader of the patriot dawn terrorist group was found dead in his underground base yesterday. It is thought the former KGB operative suffocated due to carbon dioxide build up. Police are not treating the death as suspicious. He is survived by his army of robot bees.'

You have to go through the assembly room to get to your final destination, but the hostages are easy to miss (I did the first time). They are up in a room that overlooks it, and you'll only notice them if you actually look up and to the far end. They are tricky to get to, you need to get crawling through vents and across ceiling beams if you're not going in through the front door.

2nd time I play this i'll be killing everyone in the face with a machine gun

Fuck me this game is intense. Playing it stealthy and non-lethal on the Hard setting (because I played the original to death and felt cocky). Close quarters takedowns FTW. Only fired my tranquiliser dart gun once, to distract a bunch of goons by laying out their comrade. Everything so far is 10/10, but I haven't encountered any of these bosses yet...

The bosses make it suck serious balls

Just make sure to remember they don't count as kills if you are trying to do a stealthy run

:)

I waited for this game to be released for so long, but seem unable to complete a level without been seen. the stealth just seems so hard to get to grips with
Maybe I've gotten used to games that hold your hand during play

I can pull off the stealth in Metal gear solid, silently playing like a ninja but human revolution leaves me being spotted every time i try to complete any goal

Did the first boss fight, easy enough because I was forewarned and got the Typhoon aug (which I can't see myself using under any other circumstances, grr). One slight irritation, in common with a lot of other games, is that the player can sometimes join the dots and work things out before their character is 'allowed' to. I though Jensen was meant to be a cop?

Back
Top Bottom