Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

deus ex: human revolution

This game is failing to engage me, I only seem to be running through vents, hiding behind boxes and hacking things.
Does it get any better?
Yes, it opens up quite a bit eventually but at first does feel a little small.

This game is failing to engage me, I only seem to be running through vents, hiding behind boxes and hacking things.
Does it get any better?
You've limited your abilities, concentrating on those that you think are best. You can go into that police station and kill everyone with the help of the strong-arm upgrade.

I only got out of that wretched facility last night (1st mission), so I guess the game starts properly now.. I've spoken to the street chick (why does she sound like a man??? The hostage also sounded like a man!!) and bought info, gone to the limb clinic and got some Praxis stuff and am about to go to the police station, perhaps via somewhere else, warehouse for weapons, someone's apartment for data etc.

Also the helicopter pilot looks like Winona Ryder after a bad day's shoplifting,.. why does she keep jerking about?

I'm not sure I like being in a gritty urban environment surrounded by punks and prostitutes..it's hardly escapism :p
I was also expecting a plush appartment, but its just full of boxes and bits of clock..
Will probably only play this game until DA:O arrives, and I'm only playing that so I can forget how awful ME2 was, and then play ME3 with a 'fresh' head ;)

Back
Top Bottom