Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Got a pair of Grenson waterproof sneakers. On sale.
They were well reduced..and I have been eyeing them for a long time. They're wider than I expected which is ok cos I can wear thicker socks for walking ..
They're sturdy... the sole is really quite heavy.
It is going to take me a while to get used to them. I feel like I have no connection to the ground..lol.

They feel more like hiking shoes than sneakers. Solid soles.. but my feet are comfortable and are not sliding around in them so .. that's good.

Last edited:
From one extreme to the other:
These....I've wanted a pair since 1983. I will be removing the braces.
hlb50262z-rudie-trousers-black-red-10.jpg
And these 'sighs'
CREWSOCKS_1_1_f13473a6-87e9-4428-ba87-5493ece28786.png
Compression socks and some 30- 40 mghz footless compression socks.

I guess I can cope with getting the older sensible stuff whilst I continue to dress unconventionaly.

Cashmere roll neck in the Land's End sale. Still an arm and a leg but pleasingly thick and good quality, unlike M&S ones these days. Indispensable bike gear as fits under a leather jacket. Colour/fleck also nicer than expected and a good length.

473829_LEPP_LF_6QW

Went on a little Vinted spree cos it turns out I was very responsible with my spending in January, got these:
1707582948750.jpeg
Which did indeed turn up pretty sun-damaged but that's what the listing said, so can't complain cos they were only a few quid. Also managed to get mud on them the first time I wore them, and the mud looks a lot like the sun damage so it's hardly noticeable now, I suppose. Anyway, not my smartest pair of trainers but a good one for gigs where I don't mind them getting trodden/spilt on I suppose?
And this, just under a fiver plus postage, turned up fine and looks nice enough that now I'm baffled by why I've never owned a Harrington up till now:
1707583090664.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom