Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Denmark v Finland 12/6/21 5pm ko

MrCurry

right after this urgent rest
Finland, eh? Who knew. Shame they’re not playing in their home kit, with the nice Finnish flag design, but Denmark have home advantage this time.

While I do get it in one sense, I do feel like host nations maybe shouldn't get to play in their own stadium. And yes, I realise that England are one of the biggest beneficiaries of this.

I think I remember them saying during the Wales game that UEFA said stadiums can be half full, but the crowd at this match are looking somewhat denser than at other matches. Didn't watch the build up, did they mention anything about the crowds?

I’m going for Denmark, 2-0 purely because of my DNA. 😁
I can’t back Denmark or I‘ll get a massive whack on the head from my Finnish wife, sat right next to me!

While I do get it in one sense, I do feel like host nations maybe shouldn't get to play in their own stadium. And yes, I realise that England are one of the biggest beneficiaries of this.

I think I remember them saying during the Wales game that UEFA said stadiums can be half full, but the crowd at this match are looking somewhat denser than at other matches. Didn't watch the build up, did they mention anything about the crowds?
Said there were 5,000 Finnish fans, but I didnt hear the number of Danes.

I wonder if the teams would agree to end the half now? The Danish players, at least, don't look in any fit state to continue right now.

Back
Top Bottom