Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

David Starkey On Newsnight....

and on the principle that your friends reflect on the sort of person you are, he'll have some choice supporters still to spend his time with

This reminds me of what I posted in the Bristol slavery thread (Bristol/SW forum) a while back, immediately after the Colston statue was pulled down :

You'll not be surprised to know there's loads of reactionary fuckwits talking about how tearing that down is an affront, erasing history, why don't the Bristol Post show the faces of the suspects ect. All being played out on social media again with a pub Colston Arms going to change it'se name. (it has only been called that a few years anyway.)

I have to restrain myself from simply calling them all thick / and or racist cunts.

We dont put the senile or virgins on tv.

p07g1d2s.jpg

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer fellow. It’s interesting that he rode out previous storms but not this one at this time. Silly prick.

It's a massive fuck up by Grimes, he sets up a new platform , interviews his hero, just nods & smiles as Starkey spews racist bile , edits the interview, promotes the interview , and releases the interview on the site . Only when he suddenly gets a load of shit does he backtrack , claim he didn't know what he was doing ,and disowns his hero :hmm: when he realises he may not get all those talking head gigs on the MSM he is supposed to despise.

i fail to understand how deligitimising history is an actual thing- History is not a static entity, it refines and develops along the way. Its utter wank
Ah yes. Still no idea what he means by it.
What he means is european enlightened imperial colonialism is oh so very legitimate (as in justifiable...valid) in these twos minds and heart, and BLM are challenging that legitimacy and its Not On.

It's a massive fuck up by Grimes, he sets up a new platform , interviews his hero, just nods & smiles as Starkey spews racist bile , edits the interview, promotes the interview , and releases the interview on the site . Only when he suddenly gets a load of shit does he backtrack , claim he didn't know what he was doing ,and disowns his hero :hmm: when he realises he may not get all those talking head gigs on the MSM he is supposed to despise.
Good post for you, Marty. You OK?

(ETA Clearly you are not yourself.)

Last edited:
I’ve never even heard the guy’s voice. I saw a link to some video where he apparently parodies the Martin Niemöller thing, but I saw no reason to click it. Some 12 year old nobody I don’t need to learn anything about.

I thought that is what he meant in his last controversial interview.

I don’t seem to get this quote in the right format with the original post.

Last edited:

starkey said:
"The problem is that the whites have become black."

I thought that is what he meant in his last controversial interview.

I always thought Neil Oliver seemed okay. Sadly not.

Useless fucking prick

Useless fucking prick
they walk among us :(

I was kind of surprised Starkey managed to shrug of the 2011 business.
He nailed the timing this time, though.

Useless fucking prick

Finally, it will be socially acceptable to say that Coast was far better when Nicolas Crane presented it.

Back
Top Bottom