Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

David Icke banned off Facebook

Together, through the power of U75 - couldn't we collaborate to get some rumours going that Icke is in on it all - like he's a double agent working for the world government. Then we start calling his supporters sheep - telling them to 'wake up'.

We can be hipster conspiracy theorists - slagging off the mainstrain of tin-hat alley. The more they protest we just shout PROBLEM-ACTION-SOLUTION at them or something.

I'd love it.
Yebbut, who's going to do the YouTube Hour Of Tedium to go with it?

We could start with a couple of dodgy twitter accounts. Do you think we could get this going?
The usual form with such enterprises is to respect editor's wish not to conduct board wars from Urban. But a fairly successful trolling of white supremacists was achieved a few years ago by a group of Urbanites who broke all connections with this site to conduct their mischief... :hmm:

The usual form with such enterprises is to respect editor's wish not to conduct board wars from Urban. But a fairly successful trolling of white supremacists was achieved a few years ago by a group of Urbanites who broke all connections with this site to conduct their mischief... :hmm:

Okay. We wouldn't need to drag Urban into it and some deletion of posts here could make it happen. Let's see.

It's a double bluff. He is one of the lizard people, and he is successfully throwing people off the scent of the lizard people by being such an obvious idiot.

On a serious note, I cannot figure out the motivation of Piers C. I think that he likes being in the limelight. It reminds me of those people who think that they have seen a flaw in the work of Einstein, and try to promote themselves as being cleverer than he.

Piers Corbyn can't be long for this world, he looks like shit in that photo, some kind of hippie Nosferatu.

Tbf we didn't break all the connections. IIRC there was just a little bit of blowback and Crispy threatened to ban the lot of us for 24 hours. :D

Brian Rose is gunning for London Mayor now. I wonder if he'd give a job to Icke.

That webpage is amazing. LOL at all those posed photos.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

8-transform-image-updates.jpg

HEALTH

2-transform-image-updates.jpg

DIGITAL LONDON

7-transform-image-updates.jpg

He seems to have posted his campaign video from some kind of bomb shelter. :confused:

edit: Had the vid playing in the background and while it's largely egotistical tosh, it takes a darker turn seven and a half minutes in where he announces his plan to turn Londoners into a new breed of ubermensch super-soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom