Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

David Icke banned off Facebook

Who the presenter? Or Brian Rose?

The video above isn't laden with bells and whistles but it does a good job of exposing the very dubious funding being used by Brian Rose and London Real.

Looks like he’s scammed/pocketed close to a million quid off the back of this fiasco.

Jesus Christ...
@LondonRealTV

·
15m

FINAL NUMBERS FOR ROSE/ICKE III! An amazing 1,336,138 people tuned in LIVE to watch the record-breaking interview on Sunday May 3rd, making it the LARGEST LIVE STREAM OF A CONVERSATION IN HUMAN HISTORY! We did it #LondonRealArmy! You can still watch it: http://londonreal.tv/live

They guy who owns LR (Brian Rose?) has already raised close to £1 million in donations already according to a journalist who investigated (editor posted a video upthread).

The premise of how the money will be used and what for seems very suspect too, especially considering the investigating journo said Rose’s company appears to be in debt.

What I think is clear tho is that banning these Icke interviews off various platforms has massively backfired and made them considerably more popular than if they’d done nothing.

They guy who owns LR (Brian Rose?) has already raised close to £1 million in donations already according to a journalist who investigated (editor posted a video upthread).

The premise of how the money will be used and what for seems very suspect too, especially considering the investigating journo said Rose’s company appears to be in debt.

What I think is clear tho is that banning these Icke interviews off various platforms has massively backfired and made them considerably more popular than if they’d done nothing.

It's still shit that fuckers keep promoting him, isn't it

Yeah, I agree with this. Conspiraloons love latching onto someone who looks like they've been hushed up.

Not clicking on your far right, conspiraloonery, sex basement links, thanks all the same.

Looks like you’ve just outed yourself as a frothing tinfoiler if you think Wikipedia is that load of word salad you’ve just described :D

So - this Brian Rose has crowdfunded $1 million already off the back of YouTube taking down his Icke video and is now claiming that his YouTube channel will probably be deleted altogether - so he’s now crowdfunding again (on YouTube) for $3.5 million so he can hire more staff or something :facepalm:

Here’s his spike in video views and new subscribers from when his Icke interview video was removed by YouTube:

B373935C-6CEA-4A58-ADDB-10A1F108A794.jpeg

So basically YouTube removed one video and Brian Rose is pulling in millions off the back of the publicity it’s created.

This looks like a scam marketing strategy.

On Facebook I can at least post comments on the adverts (and report the bogus health-related ones), but I've been repeatedly plagued on YouTube with that "London Real" wanker plugging the Icke bollocks ... I just got a new one advertising "Plandemic" :mad:

Rose copies what he sees other people doing. London Real was launched as an interesting/inspiring speaker channel around the time TED talks were starting to attract big audiences online. Then he moved onto supercharge your blog/podcast courses once others had established them. Now he's into attention-grabbing conspiracy stuff and cries of 'YouTube will shut me down' just like Paul Joseph Watson was doing a while ago (still on YouTube of course).

Together, through the power of U75 - couldn't we collaborate to get some rumours going that Icke is in on it all - like he's a double agent working for the world government. Then we start calling his supporters sheep - telling them to 'wake up'.

We can be hipster conspiracy theorists - slagging off the mainstrain of tin-hat alley. The more they protest we just shout PROBLEM-ACTION-SOLUTION at them or something.

I'd love it.

Back
Top Bottom