Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

David Icke banned off Facebook

Because it has nothing to do with Icke being banned from facebook, but is inter-connected with him.

And, it wasn't a content-free post, the content is described in the post, which gives a link to more details, you pedantic prick.
I didn't actually ask you to describe the link. But now you mention it, it does describe the content but not the relevance which as you know is desired by the faq. And when we get to it you say it's not in fact germane to the topic at hand at all.

I didn't actually ask you to describe the link. But now you mention it, it does describe the content but not the relevance which as you know is desired by the faq. And when we get to it you say it's not in fact germane to the topic at hand at all.

FFS, you are like an annoying fly that needs swatting at times.

It's not about David Icke being banned from Facebook, but as described in the original post it's about a man killing his kids claiming to have have first been radicalized by Icke, that's the 'nature and relevance' as required by the FAQs. They are different, but connected subjects surrounding Icke, and therefore could be of interest to many who would have followed this thread.

Don't forgot the first rule of the FAQs is don't act like a dick and we'll all get along fine.

HTH

FFS, you are like an annoying fly that needs swatting at times.

It's not about David Icke being banned from Facebook, but as described in the original post it's about a man killing his kids claiming to have have first been radicalized by Icke, that's the 'nature and relevance' as required by the FAQs. They are different, but connected subjects surrounding Icke, and therefore could be of interest to many who would have followed this thread.

Don't forgot the first rule of the FAQs is don't act like a dick and we'll all get along fine.

HTH
A pedantic prick. An annoying fly that needs swatting. I haven't insulted you at all in the course of this exchange, and it's telling, I think, that you feel the need to belittle people who disagree with you. I used to insult lots of people like you do here until I realised what a cunt it made me look

In your 550 you say your 544 nothing to do with the thread topic here. So why did you spam this thread with it, instead of either chucking it on a thread where it would be relevant and actually add to the thread, like the icke and free speech thread you can find among the related threads at the bottom of the page?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom