Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

could you speak to a Brexitier?

Some family are and others are not. Those that are BrexShitters were racist and not political before this shit so it makes little difference. I only see them at weddings or funerals anyway

If you think he's racist then you're right to disengage if you thinks that's the best way for you to deal with it. Personally I seldom give up engaging with people I meet in social groups that show racists undercurrents. I think it's better to challenge them than to walk away. This once, regrettably, lead me to break a Frenchman's nose though but that's another story.:oops:

Does OP mean people who voted for the Brexit Party (Nige and mates), rather than those who voted Leave?

It's not clear, but does that actually matter?

It looks like between 35-40% will be voting for the Brexit Party, the vast majority will not be voting for Farage & his personal beliefs, beyond him supporting leave & creating a perfect storm of a protest vote, to kick the Tories, and to a lesser degree Labour too.

It's not like people voting BP are endorsing the twat to actually be in a position of holding any real power, ever.

EU elections are a total joke, they mean fuck all, the European Parliament has no real power, it's all a bit of a sideshow at the end of the day.

No, I'm not even talking about dating, could you bring yourself to talk to a brexitier? I have just learnt that an ex colleague has voted brexit in the European elections. Whatever his reasons, and I suspect a touch of unconscious racism going on, could I ever speak to him again?
Would others?

there's a fair few of us on here who voted Leave, my closest political mates down here all voted Leave etc etc ....I do find Remaniac ultras a bit hard going tbh, but always try to keep it civil

In your local polling station. :p

Most are the usual places, if in doubt, check your local council website.

Bizarrely not. My euro vote station is in a totally different place to where I normally vote. In fact it is half a mile in the opposite direction.
BUT, it's next to a great brewery :thumbs:

Some of my family no longer talk to me because I'm a remainer. I was told some "home truths" about "bloody immigrants." Given half my family was Jewish refugees pre WW2, and the other was also immigrant I don't understand their position.

Back
Top Bottom