Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Not sure he understands what ‘decimated’ means, does he? If you can’t do maths that basic probably not a good idea to pay attention to any other thing they’re on about. If they even said it in the first place, which is doubtful.

Not sure he understands what ‘decimated’ means, does he? If you can’t do maths that basic probably not a good idea to pay attention to any other thing they’re on about. If they even said it in the first place, which is doubtful.
Decimated now means greatly reduced, despite its etymology

FIhcP2pWQAQWAGQ

thick cunts.

Again within its own construct it's bullshit.
If NWO are so powerful, he would never have been allowed to publish the book. He would have 'caught' COVID and died. I mean apparently The NWO have no qualms about killing millions.

Again within its own construct it's bullshit.
If NWO are so powerful, he would never have been allowed to publish the book. He would have 'caught' COVID and died. I mean apparently The NWO have no qualms about killing millions.

Yep, it's lazy conspiraloonery once again - fuck's sakes, at least claim that it's a secret message revealed in the last letter of every paragraph of the Dutch translation or something.

According to sky news, the doctor on the left doesn't want to have the jab because he got covid in the past. I don't understand why he doesn't want one, in terms in of risk..

one micromort is a 1 in million chance of death or put it another way, travelling 250 miles in a car​

( the above article was written in 2010, car safety has improved, so the distance might be greater before you have a 1 in million chance)

Looking at the blood cloting issue with AZ

All suspected cases following vaccination with any of the COVID-19 vaccines being used in the UK are undergoing a detailed review by the MHRA. Up to 4 August 2021, the MHRA received 412 reports of thrombosis events with low platelets of which 147 were CVST following vaccination with the AZ vaccine. This is out of a total of 24.8 million first doses and 23.9 million second doses of AZ vaccine given by that date in the UK. For the latest information please see the weekly summary from the MHRA.

So that's about 6 clotting events for every million AZ vaccines given. Blood clot does NOT equal to death, but it may need treatment. Now people have been asked to seek medical help for this particular problem after receiving an AZ vaccine. My guess is that we're looking at micro mort level of risk.

So that's about 6 clotting events for every million AZ vaccines given. Blood clot does NOT equal to death, but it may need treatment. Now people have been asked to seek medical help for this particular problem after receiving an AZ vaccine. My guess is that we're looking at micro mort level of risk.
The UK authorities had some understanding that detailed risk calculations were no match for the publicity and public awareness surrounding this issue, including a handful of examples of death from this cause that featured in the UK news at the time, and the pauses various countries did when the issue first emerged. They did not want this stuff to hamper the vaccine uptake levels. So despite initially formally handling it by using risk calculations to set an age limit, below which they recommended different vaccines be offered, they effectively ended up going much further. Since plenty of supply of other vaccines were available by then, they effectively sidelined the use of AZ vaccine, that vaccine faded from view in the UK and hasnt played much of a part in subsequent phases of the vaccination programme, with some minor exceptions here and there.

According to sky news, the doctor on the left doesn't want to have the jab because he got covid in the past. I don't understand why he doesn't want one, in terms in of risk..

one micromort is a 1 in million chance of death or put it another way, travelling 250 miles in a car​

( the above article was written in 2010, car safety has improved, so the distance might be greater before you have a 1 in million chance)

Looking at the blood cloting issue with AZ

For some in the NHS it's not at all about risk/health stuff, but about it being a last straw after feeling like the government hasn't looked after the NHS and the workforce for decades.

Back
Top Bottom