Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

However, if no one turned up to a psytrance covid test centre, how would we tell whether it was because people who like psytrance are idiots who won't get tested, or just that no one at all would want to go there? :confused:

:D:D:D
On the viral reaction memes:
“singer Wyclef Jean sat through the whole thing without looking away or showing any apparent reaction, all while eating corn on the cob

And, it goes on...

Ace Frehley, formerly of Kiss, was shown the video on The Opie and Anthony Show in July 2009, and was unfazed, declaring, "Crazier things than that have happened on the road." "Genuine Nerd" Toby Radloff was so disgusted by the clip that he had to immediately watch it again.

:eek:

Maybe the Holy Trinity would have been upgraded to the Holy Tetralogy if they had been aware of viruses back then. The father, the son, the holy ghost and the vengeful virus of doom that will speed you to your maker. God had a foul temper in the old testament.

Maybe the Holy Trinity would have been upgraded to the Holy Tetralogy if they had been aware of viruses back then.

the only site that ever banned me was a rightwing catholic site that banned me because i parroted a rightwing talking point of the time that George Bush Jr was on a par with the trinity.

Back
Top Bottom