Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Some mental stuff in here, quanon people gurgling bleach etc.:facepalm:
MMS is a hardy perennial, and pops up in all sorts of paranoid conspiraloon shit.

This thread made me check the abysmal whale . to and surprisingly they haven't published any ravings about the current virus - the nearest entries are for SARS. :(

One of my silvery hats has been twitching with the news of improved air quality over parts of China.
Presuming that the aerosol masking effect is real (hence posting on this thread), I'm wondering if we'll see any measurable increase in regional temperature(s) and what that might mean if other parts of the world have a 'shut down'.

There is a confirmed case of the virus not to far from here in Woodley.

When it was initially announced as being in "Berkshire" the Facebook sites for Maidenhead went into meltdown. It was someone on the Bomber Estate, the Poundfield Estate, from a local school etc... usually from information supplied by that reliable source "a friend's Uncle/Aunt/Cousin/Mate"

Mind you I went into to work today to find we have run out of hand sanitizer and wet wipes plus sales of soup, pasta, UHT milk and bottled water have increased quite a bit.

I have read that it can be spread via farts though... :hmm:

- oh that's not it, hold on

Not this either but closer: Do farts spread novel coronavirus? A Beijing district CDC answers … - Global Times

If the masks can't stop the little aerosol particles, how can pants? :confused:

Last edited:
ab47bb7f4ea53f8b02631b83f3340e62d709c901515acc029bd5b5e227ca5dab_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom