Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus in the UK - news, lockdown and discussion

Fucking hell :mad:
Yeah tube travel. Absolutely amazing. Such a romantic experience day in day out twice a day during rush hour crammed in with 6 million other people.
I love it. We all love it. I miss it soooo much.
It's just like that. Just how they describe it.
put a cooked kipper in each pocket before boarding the train and even on the most crowded morning service people will give you room to breathe

Just out for a stroll and the train station car park is about 25% full.

Lots of pics on Twotter of deserted London. Be in interesting to see the data that Disgraced Prime Minister Johnson used earlier in the week.

Re-purposed to be the new model Dyson vacuum cleaners and sold off cheap in the Xmas sales. They'll come with suck and a blow setting though just in case we need ti buy them back to be ventilators again in 2021.
Didn't the cunt Dyson get a substantial compensation payment when the contract (he could not fulfil) was taken away?

Hopefully it will cover his next donation to the party.

'Recently contracted COVID-19? Or do you go into anaphylactic shock when you inhale dust particles? Shortness of breath at the thought of cleaning your house for the in-laws? The new Dyson Whirlpool comes with a Ventilator Mode so you never have to worry about life-threatening diseases while you switch on your vacuum cleaner!'

A local example that demonstrates the limitations to the testing system currently in place:

"The Nuneaton testing unit is not closed, but it is a mobile testing unit which rotates around different sites in the county," the Shire Hall spokesperson said.

"We understand it should be back in Nuneaton for 4th to 8th September 2020 at its previous location. It is currently in Warwick.

Is Manchester in lockdown? I'm really worried as my mam is 85 and some random cousin + family have just rocked up from Manchester for a visit! My mam lives in Sunderland and is in a bubble with me and my kids. If anyone knows about the situation in Manchester I'd appreciate some knowledge. Thanks.

Is Manchester in lockdown? I'm really worried as my mam is 85 and some random cousin + family have just rocked up from Manchester for a visit! My mam lives in Sunderland and is in a bubble with me and my kids. If anyone knows about the situation in Manchester I'd appreciate some knowledge. Thanks.
Yeah - details of affected areas here, along with what they can and can't do (if they're from an affected part of greater manchester, then visiting your mam is one of the banned activities): North of England: local restrictions

Thanks mate, she's in very early stages of dementia so she forgets the rules and everything. My sister found out by accident. We're really unhappy about it as you can imagine. We're trying to find out the name of the area but it's within walking distance of the city centre.

Thanks mate, she's in very early stages of dementia so she forgets the rules and everything. My sister found out by accident. We're really unhappy about it as you can imagine. We're trying to find out the name of the area but it's within walking distance of the city centre.
They're almost certainly within the City of Manchester in that case, and should definitely not be visiting

There seems to be a few of them

Eg_9FKzXcAQnGqd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom