Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chris Kaba, 24, shot dead by police in Streatham, Mon 5th Sept 2022

You're a dishonest little shit, leaving out the important word 'driving'. He was not doing anything wrong driving.

Fine, "wasn't doing anything wrong driving" - but that seems unlikely, if he was being pursued as so many sources state, because drivers who are driving are required to stop immediately if directed to do so by the police.

How have you concluded he was "doing nothing wrong driving"?

Struggling to find much evidence for any chase as well. Referred to very briefly here but literally no details:

Maybe you have other sources.

"Chris Kaba, 24, died after a police pursuit of a car ended in Streatham Hill on Monday night."

"A man shot dead by police after a chase in south London has been named locally as 23-year-old rapper Chris Kaba."

etc...

Fine, "wasn't doing anything wrong driving" - but that seems unlikely, if he was being pursued as so many sources state, because drivers who are driving are required to stop immediately if directed to do so by the police.

How have you concluded he was "doing nothing wrong driving"?
Go back and read the fucking post again you stupid stupid twat

If it's barely coherent that's on you. Care to clarify why you think his killing was a) targeted and b) a murder?
It's not barely coherent. I said - and you ignored - that when the chase was initiated he wasn't doing anything wrong driving. Now you're asking why I'm sure he wasn't doing anything wrong driving after the start of the chase based on your fucking extraordinary inability to comprehend a simple sentence.

It's not barely coherent. I said - and you ignored - that when the chase was initiated he wasn't doing anything wrong driving. Now you're asking why I'm sure he wasn't doing anything wrong driving after the start of the chase based on your fucking extraordinary inability to comprehend a simple sentence.

How is a police chase initiated if the driver doesn't do something wrong beforehand while driving, namely failing to stop?

Or by "he wasn't doing anything wrong driving", which is kinda weird grammar let's be honest, do you mean something else, like "he was legally entitled to drive that day" or some other such thing?

I'd still like to know why you think his killing was a) targeted and b) a murder

How is a police chase initiated if the driver doesn't do something wrong beforehand while driving, namely failing to stop?

Or by "he wasn't doing anything wrong driving", which is kinda weird grammar let's be honest, do you mean something else, like "he was legally entitled to drive that day" or some other such thing?
I'll tell you how, when a car trips some anpr thing and a cop car is sent in pursuit. Or as you term it chase

Just thinking about this photo. Seems strange for the police car to be in front facing the car during a chase. The cars just turned into Lexton Gardens and met that police car. Seems unlikely for that to happen if there was much of a chase & there’s been no details of it like when & where it started.

3B7AF270-C595-46EB-AB63-1333D1811D6C.png

I'd still like to know why you think his killing was a) targeted and b) a murder
You’re speculating that he failed to stop. Police claimed they shouted “armed police” to JCDM

You’re speculating that he failed to stop. Police claimed they shouted “armed police” to JCDM

As I said, I'm going by multiple sources referring to a "chase" or a "pursuit". This is evidence he did something wrong, but of course not proof. Yes the sources could be incorrect - he might not have been a party to a police pursuit, and so might not have committed the offence of failing to stop. However to assert that he was the subject of a targeted murder and "did nothing wrong driving" would surely require evidence that at the minimum shows that to be the case.

Just thinking about this photo. Seems strange for the police car to be in front facing the car during a chase. The cars just turned into Lexton Gardens and met that police car. Seems unlikely for that to happen if there was much of a chase & there’s been no details of it like when & where it started.

View attachment 342272

Totally normal for multiple police cars involved in pursing a vehicle not to all queue up behind it.

As I said, I'm going by multiple sources referring to a "chase" or a "pursuit". This is evidence he did something wrong, but of course not proof. Yes the sources could be incorrect - he might not have been a party to a police pursuit, and so might not have committed the offence of failing to stop. However to assert that he was the subject of a targeted murder and "did nothing wrong driving" would surely require evidence that at the minimum shows that to be the case.
The police have said it was sparked by the ANPR so certainly doesn’t mean he did anything wrong. You’re speculating that we was ever asked to stop.

The police have said it was sparked by the ANPR so certainly doesn’t mean he did anything wrong. You’re speculating that we was ever asked to stop.

No, I'm stating that it's not reasonable on the evidence available to conclude that he wasn't asked to stop.

Totally normal for multiple police cars involved in pursing a vehicle not to all queue up behind it.
They wouldn’t have know he would have turned into that road. If he was going down New Park Road, which is very long, would have made more sense to come from the opposite direction on their. They may have been reasons for the car using there but seems unlikely and looks more like an interception.

Not is it reasonable to conclude that he was which you are stating as a fact.

Pickmans is claiming that this was was a) targeted and b) a murder, apparently based on the fact that he wasn't asked to stop, and therefore "did nothing wrong driving". I don't need to conclude that he was asked to stop, just that in the absence of further evidence there was a reasonable chance of him being asked to do so, in order show Pickman's contentions to be fatuous.

Again it's up to Pickmans if he wants to further explain how this was a) targeted and b) a murder.

If there was no chase it could probably be proven with video evidence from all sorts of cameras, plus the GPS trackers fitted to many police cars, and the GPS in all the officers' phones. (There'd probably be 9 officers, because armed reponse vehicles usually work in threes. )

Edit: and the police control room cooperates with chases. Senior officers have to be notified of some chases. I would think that three armed reponse vehicles chasing a vehicle with a firearms ANPR tag is something that the senior officer in the control room would be informed of immediately. Plus the senior officer is supposed to give permission for ramming, if circumstances permit. So you'd have to get a very large number of officers, including at least one inspector, to tell the same lie, if you want to concoct a chase.

Another edit: the police cars have dashcams! Of course they do. The IOPC is "reviewing a large amount of footage including from body worn video, police car dashcams, police helicopter and CCTV"

Safe to say that this notion of a faked chase is yet more epic bullshit. Statement from IOPC Director General Michael Lockwood regarding fatal police shooting in Lambeth | Independent Office for Police Conduct

Last edited:
If there was no chase it could probably be proven with video evidence from all sorts of cameras, plus the GPS trackers fitted to many police cars, and the GPS in the officers' phones.
Yes - I’m sure they know whether there was one or not but we’re not going to find out for quite a while. The fact there’s been no details released of one makes it look unlikely there was tbh.

If there was no chase it could probably be proven with video evidence from all sorts of cameras, plus the GPS trackers fitted to many police cars, and the GPS in all the officers' phones. (There'd probably be 9 officers, because armed reponse vehicles usually work in threes. )

Edit: and the police control room cooperates with chases. Senior officers have to be notified of some chases. I would think that three armed reponse vehicles chasing a vehicle with a firearms APR tag is something that the senior officer in the control room would be informed of immediately. Plus the senior officer is supposed to give permission for ramming, if circumstances permit. So you'd have to get a very large number of officers, including at least one inspector, to tell the same lie, if you want to concoct a chase.

Another edit: the police cars have dashcams! Of course they do. The IOPC is "reviewing a large amount of footage including from body worn video, police car dashcams, police helicopter and CCTV"

Safe to say that this notion of a faked chase is yet more epic bullshit. Statement from IOPC Director General Michael Lockwood regarding fatal police shooting in Lambeth | Independent Office for Police Conduct
have you heard of orgreave?

Back
Top Bottom