Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chris Kaba, 24, shot dead by police in Streatham, Mon 5th Sept 2022

That's how being boxed in by cops work, it happens all the time, there's nothing unusual in that whatsoever.

Having been 'boxed' and surrounded by armed cops, you have to be a crazy bastard to think ramming the cop cars in an attempt to escape was a good idea.
My personal take is that his attempt to escape happened over a long enough period that the greatest risk to the police was in him getting away.

They close in on him and then fire because he’s causing danger to them, but if they hadn’t stood in front of him then that danger wouldn’t have existed.

i think that the murder charge wasn’t justified as it was the police as a whole at fault. One finger on the trigger, many hands on the gun.

Uk police draw firearms for operations 17000 times a year they kill under 3 people a year. That includes jihadists etc etc The police are not operating death squads or trigger happy.

Why is there never any discussion into the killer instinct that is been trained into police the world over. To view everything as a threat that must be reacted to with violence?
I know many people believe that the police are there to look after you. My experience is that they are trained more and more towards some Krav Maga killer instinct. To react like dogs without reason. I also know stimulants are involved. And it has got worse and worse.
Threatened police gunning down a Down Syndrome boy, who was playing with a toy gun in Stockholm. (2018).
No charges.

I don’t even know what it is. As I have no interest in any form of fighting or martial art. It was mentioned to me by someone talking about training utilized by Danish police and mentality needed. As we watched yet another raid take place on the hash market in front of us. The actions and tactics of the police, been shown.

Oh right. Well that makes sense then since I was sitting discussing with my Israeli friend.
I just put it down to whatever Joe Rogan he’d been watching. As he was always talking about that.

Uk police draw firearms for operations 17000 times a year they kill under 3 people a year. That includes jihadists etc etc The police are not operating death squads or trigger happy.
How come they so frequently kill unarmed people who pose no threat then? Chris kaba, harry stanley, mark duggan, diarmuid o'neill etc.

Back
Top Bottom