• Chocolate Peanuts

• Chocolate Raisins

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
R.I.P.
Well?

71ZIh5h4IJL._AC_SL1123_.jpg

My brother once wrote a letter of complaint to Cadburys or whoever saying that their chocolate raisins tasted exactly like rabbit poos and they sent him a massive bag of chocolate raisins to make up for his disappointment. This kicked off a long tradition of writing exaggerated letters of complaint to get free stuff in our family.

And the answer is raisins, chocolate peanuts are filth. Though chocolateless raisins are rubbish and chocolateless peanuts are fine.

My brother once wrote a letter of complaint to Cadburys or whoever saying that their chocolate raisins tasted exactly like rabbit poos and they sent him a massive bag of chocolate raisins to make up for his disappointment. This kicked off a long tradition of writing exaggerated letters of complaint to get free stuff in our family.

And the answer is raisins, chocolate peanuts are filth. Though chocolateless raisins are rubbish and chocolateless peanuts are fine.
I liked after reading your first para. Then I saw your second. Oh maomao. How can you be so wrong? :(

Back
Top Bottom