Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Child in buggy blown on to London Tube station tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, it's not me making a big deal out of nothing. It's not me who started the abuse in this thread. It's not me that is spreading lies, and making out someone said something they did not.

I why wouldn't I get angry when I get this kind of abuse?

Whatever you say. I don't have time to argue the point with you.

It was pointed out that your first post was vaguely sexist (intentionally or not) and you've failed to see why people would think that and have been arguing the point since.
No it wasn't. Only in the mind of someone who sees "sexism" everywhere. I'm guessing that's you?

T
I hate to ask this but why did you put the word sexism in inverted commas? Do you think "sexism" is imaginary. On your 95% male dominated internet?
The alleged "sexism" in this thread is certainly imaginary.

I don't see sexism everywhere, but I do in your first post. Like I've said, it might not have been intentional but it's certainly present.
It's not in my first post ffs. You are making stuff up. There is nothing even remotely sexist about it.

<pops head in>

No, CREDENTIALGHEDDON is definitely better than this.

<wanders back>

I must ask as a casual observer I've tried to drop into that thread but its just too dense and weird. Whats a good summary?

It's not in my first post ffs. You are making stuff up. There is nothing even remotely sexist about it.
Just so you don't make the same mistake again, here's some facts about women and the internet.

1393972619-women-dominate-every-social-media-network-except-one-infographic.jpg

I must ask as a casual observer I've tried to drop into that thread but its just too dense and weird. Whats a good summary?

Urban pie legend discussion leads to childrearing tips controversy leads to claims and counter-claims regarding various posters' exam results, cub scouting badges and plagiarised meth recipes.

It's now on a slow build-up to a 28th August smackdown/cook-off.

So this thread is bunfight potential gold. Child care/parenting issues AND transport issues to provoke a bunglemess.
I'm sure there are other controversial issues that could all be covered by one OP to create a perfect storm.
Suggestions please!

He made a pre-judgement of the gender of the parent without actually bothering to watch the video. That is a little bit sexist?
Out of the millions of people pushing kids around in pushchairs, how many are women and how many are blokes? They are overwhelmingly women - I know you're probably going to start arguing about that too....

The article also says that the police want to talk to the woman, so it's only natural to assume that it was the woman with the pushchair based on both of these facts.

So this thread is bunfight potential gold. Child care/parenting issues AND transport issues to provoke a bunglemess.
I'm sure there are other controversial issues that could all be covered by one OP to create a perfect storm.
Suggestions please!
Breakfast ingredients and burger condiments, with nude pics blates.

Out of the millions of people pushing kids around in pushchairs, how many are women and how many are blokes? They are overwhelmingly women - I know you're probably going to start arguing about that too....

95% of "people" who are pushing buggies about are in fact shaved orangutans.*

*gender unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom