Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Lisarocket said:
What's good about it is that Ken seems to be able to take it. He may be old but he's an intelligent man and he's fully aware about what they may be saying about him. He's a BB fan, so he's clued up.

The idiot WAGs problem is that she doesn't credit older people with intelligence. He's no John McCrick. He knows exactly what's happening...

I appear to be addicted already :D

i've changed my mind already :D i now think Ken's a love.

still cheering Cleo along though! :cool:

dolly's gal said:
ditto and while he's quite obviously a prick, i think i might quite fancy him! :D

quite. I dreamt about donny last night :oops:

I was made up to see cleo in there, I used to love her when I was a kid - and she's proper glam, mangling donny's clothes, wearing heels and opera gloves, the lady's got style :cool:

Did feel sorry for Ken last night. Disliking the stupid WAG and Donny is still a wanker.

Cleo is nice. :)

i'm looking forward to seeing 'punk' donny after a week or so of being in there. he just won't be able to keep the webel stuff up (unless he's sneaked booze in). bless his little snotty nose. :)

i did think it was funny when Jermaine was asking the lad about his musical influences and after citing guns n roses he said something like 'oh yeh, and your fuckin bruvver to some extent'. :D

foo said:
i've changed my mind already :D i now think Ken's a love.

:

Cleo is definately the most sound.

Ken Russel is actually quite a serious and quality director isn't he? I was confusing him with Russ Meyer of large breasted lovelies fame:oops:

chazegee said:
Cleo is definately the most sound.

Ken Russel is actually quite a serious and quality director isn't he? I was confusing him with Russ Meyer of large breasted lovelies fame:oops:

yeh, i pre-juddged him when he came in to be another whassisname type (that wanker from the racing). i'm pleased to be wrong...he's nothing like him. he seems like a real sweetie, and bright as fuck.

chazegee said:
True, but in terms of feeling he had to entertain, the guy was all heart:cool:
I don't find acting like a wanker entertaining - in fact all these supposed fantastic BB moments just make me cringe - I don't really like watching BB to be honest, I just like talking about it. :oops:

yeh, i still remember watching Women In Love at a fairly young age.

i think that's where my penchant for watching men getting jiggy and slippery with each other began :D

I think the WAG is quite sweet

If I got an eyeful of Ken's meat and two veg I really dont think I'd be able to keep that to myself :D

that donny fucker was well funny last night...quality behaviour on the first night.

:D :D

can I vote Face off A-Team as early frontrunner for most boring man alive...

foo said:
yeh, i still remember watching Women In Love at a fairly young age.

i think that's where my penchant for watching men getting jiggy and slippery with each other began :D

I'm pretty sure that's going to be shown on Film4 in the next week, is that worth a watching?

Wide Eyed Angel said:
I'm pretty sure that's going to be shown on Film4 in the next week, is that worth a watching?

erm....dunno really. all i can say is, i thought it was great about 25 years ago :D

goldenecitrone said:
I can't believe people are watching this shite when there are children dying all over the world. It's a disgrace. :)

you want us to watch dying children instead? you're sick man :mad:

Wide Eyed Angel said:
It's on tonight! It's a pretty good film, though I recomment Lizstomania! cos it's bonkers!

What's all this business about Jade Goody, I only watched the first bit on the first night. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom