Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity Big Brother 2007

foo said:
Jo or Cleo to win! i think i'll be falling in love with Cleo before the end of the month.... :)

i predict Ken Russell, whilst being an amazing director etc. etc. will be a total pain in the backside, as will Jermaine Jackson and that nob who was trying to be 'punk' (give me strength :rolleyes: )

but as usual, i'll probably be backing my haters and loathing my lovers by week 2.

the best bit of last nights show for me was watching the 'celebs' not having a clue who each other was - hilarious! :D

Ms Struct met Cleo once says she's well :cool:

That poor WAG.....

How terrible to look nothing like those amazing modelling shots they showed.,.

Poor terry must be bricking it, no sooner than she is out of that house she will be working her way up to the Alist football stars!!!!!

haylz said:
That poor WAG.....

How terrible to look nothing like those amazing modelling shots they showed.,.

Poor terry must be bricking it, no sooner than she is out of that house she will be working her way up to the Alist football stars!!!!!
Silly girl - did you see her talking about the nude pics in her intro? She said she didn't realise that she was naked or something, yet one pic they showed was of her chest out, hands on her hips, blatantly nuddy.

Orang Utan said:
Silly girl - did you see her talking about the nude pics in her intro? She said she didn't realise that she was naked or something, yet one pic they showed was of her chest out, hands on her hips, blatantly nuddy.

Not only did they airbrush her within an inch of her life, they must have photoshopped her to fuck as well:D :D :D

as I'm off today I caught a few mins of the live show thingy on E4 and I wantto know what did donny do last night that carole and the wag were laughijng about and saying his shoes are ruined :D

aqua said:
as I'm off today I caught a few mins of the live show thingy on E4 and I wantto know what did donny do last night that carole and the wag were laughijng about and saying his shoes are ruined :D
He jumped in the jacuzzi fully clothed - do keep up!

aqua said:

Fell over and pissed himself on live TV. Hopefully. :)

milesy said:
donny is just paul kaye in disguise - FACT.
:D
Or an ironed-out Rod Stewart.

Sadly, I’m not excited by any of them this year.

I’ll probably tune in again when their ’polite’ masks begin to slip - in the meantime, I’ve got an oven to clean.

Orang Utan said:
He jumped in the jacuzzi fully clothed - do keep up!
I went to bed after the Deparate Housewives shows last night, got up at 7.30 and have been out since :(

I'm sorry mr orang utan:(

aqua said:
I went to bed after the Deparate Housewives shows last night, got up at 7.30 and have been out since :(

I'm sorry mr orang utan:(
I didn't see it either but twas on tother thread :p

I never watch the show but thought there is a real bunch of loons in there this year , but something tells me that last nights episode will be the best of the series. When they are actually in the house , it's the same old , same old isn't it ?

exosculate said:
Towers of London = Kandy Floss .........Surely???
Nope - they've been around a while - they may be aware of the fact that they're verging on parody but that's all

Stigmata said:
Boo hiss to Dirk Benedict- he was rude about Katee Sackhoff and the new Battlestar Galactica. :mad:
He did apologise after he actually watched it. And to be fair, it sounded like a bad idea at the time and he was pissed off that he didn't even get a minor role.

But yeah, he was a bit of an asshat at first.

Funniest bit was Leo recognising fake-punk boy and saying "you're from Buckingham aren't you" - punk-boy's face suddenly sobered up. What's the bets he's a fooking public school "rebel"?
My 10-yr-old sussed him: "He's trying to be Johnny Rotten but he's not." Nuff said.
Predictions? Cleo for laughs, Leo to lose it, Ken dies, Donny escapes, Jermaine implodes, Bollywood star in hot lesbo action with WAG but teenybopper vote means Jo or H will win.

I'm off ill so am catching the live bits now n then.
H is very sweet.
Jo is nice but I can see her kicking off a bit maybe.
CLEO rocks! Love her.
Leo is ok but is talking alot, he may get on people's nerves after a while.
Ken looks really old n frail at times. Interesting man though.
The Face is cool. Quite funny, too. Skipping in the cold outside this morning for aaaages while everyone else sat about, heh. Hard, see...:D

They all seem to be getting along pretty well at the moment but of course it's early days. Mwuuahhaahhahaa.
Nice that quite a few of them this year are intelligent.

I kept flicking between this and reruns of Will&Grace cos my cringe-o-meter was going off the scale...

Particular horrors that are still scarifying my eyeballs:

#1 Ken Russell 'singing' 'Singing in the Rain' - what meds is he on?
#2 Ken Russell having to be helped by Davina - surely 1st CBB death? It just seemed so very wrong
#3 Jermaine Jackson - 'Michael is 1000% innocent' *eyebrows raised to infinity*
#4 Leo Sayer. Oh God.

Unfortunately, the constant flickering - plus the fact that 'Shaun of the Dead' started on ITV2 at 9pm - meant I missed the mighty Cleo Roccas. And Faceman. Possibly my first ever crush. When he was Starbuck that is. Oh how I wished I too had been stranded on the same planet as him in his last episode of Battlestar Galactica... :(

Cleo Roccos seems to have a magical quality about her - lost of people who have met her/bumped intp her have been charmed by her and even gay men seem to fancy the pants off her. <rubs knees>

I dont understand this Towers of London thing - are they a serious band made up of dickheads or are they a tongue in cheek thing like Spinal Tap? :confused:

i think they (towers of london) are simply a vehicle for the cardboard johnny rotten to get a stage

that said, donny's entrance made me laugh out loud :D

cleo to win

Belushi said:
I dont understand this Towers of London thing - are they a serious band made up of dickheads or are they a tongue in cheek thing like Spinal Tap? :confused:
The first but they are mightily aware of the Spinal Tap thing so they play it up - it's, er, post-ironic or summat.

Back
Top Bottom