Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff right now.... it's worse than the fucking Nato's!!!

Weirdly quiet in town, not that many fans about and public seem to be staying away.
Facial recognition Vans on queen st in middle and end by castle

Weirdly quiet in town, not that many fans about and public seem to be staying away.
Facial recognition Vans on queen st in middle and end by castle
Is there much in the way of visable homelessness in town today?

I've just watched a vid from the deputy chief constable denying they're moving the homeless on

There are some but not as many as usual
Few regulars not turned up for food at FNB stall. Not seen anyone begging

My sister said that local people are being advised not to go into town unless they have tickets. Not sure if its true, but if it is, fuck 'em, how dare they tell us not to go into our own city.

My sister said that local people are being advised not to go into town unless they have tickets. Not sure if its true, but if it is, fuck 'em, how dare they tell us not to go into our own city.
Seems to be true certainly for Saturday I live in riverside and they have security gated all the approaches into town and you need to have a ticket to get through.

What the fucking hell do they think they're doing? At times like this I wish there was a collective will that would boycott the city centre for a while. They'd soon be begging us to go back in. Fuckers.

What you can't get past the gates?

im on call this weekend how can i get into the office in an emergancy, that cant be for the whole of town?

yes they are, corporate sponsors, media and fans only!

I plan on staying in tomorrow and avoiding the whole thing, 'though to be fair I stay in most days:)

all helicopters returning to airport hopefully now! apart from plod i spose
seems to have gone well fair play

Just spent 6hrs at the festival down the bay. What a bloody great free day out. 27jnr has come home laden with freebies. And the bands were great.

At least they have now sorted the free wi-fi around the east side of the stadium

Junction 33 , M4 to Cardiff west closed ...bloody CLOSED !!! tonight .. just after rush hour ...Thought, I knows ...get off 34..... back road to A48 and 5 mile lane ...wont be too bad ...that back road is single lane for a few miles ....was it feck ... .....every monkeys son from Barrybados and beyond had the same idea it seemed ...

The road got rammed....couldn't turn back.... couldn't go forward .... hour and a half to cover 10 min worth of lane ....next time head for LLantwitt and come back .....

Dont know what's been going on this week ....but the diff seems to be gridlocking up ....I'm getting caught in places that are normally free moving

All these houses going up .... with little or no changes to the roads ....toss

It's going to be great down the link road when there's those 7000 houses at Pentrebane / Radyr and 700 at "Ely Mill" but still no bus station :facepalm::mad:

Back
Top Bottom