Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff right now.... it's worse than the fucking Nato's!!!

Don't I'm flat hunting and everything that comes up is some shit flat for £2000 a week

there was one in Newport and Cardiff
metal walls, 1000's of plod, miles of roads fenced off at side, massive restrictions for weeks

18835690_1304228666351582_4176630141477388765_n.jpg

So they've blocked the Canton bridge to build the VIP bridge during fucking rush hour. I can't even begin to describe what a shower of cunts are behind this bollocks

waited a fucking hour for a bus from the bay. they really don't give a fuck about the people of Cardiff, I've seen elderly people with walking sticks having to wait for an hour. Why bid for such a huge event if we can't accommodate it AND maintain services for those who live and work here?

I'm on early shift for the next two days ....and I work within throwing distance of the stadium ...feck

I usually park (free) in salt mead ...just west of the tram sheds ...driving in up the Penarth road ....wondering how much extra time I should give myself getting in ...as parking is going to be bitchin ...feck

We have closed are office Sat/Sun as nobody can park in or near it.

I'm off Sat /Sun ....potluck.. that was ...no provisions or leniency in work ..."you know it's on ...it's your responsibility to be on time " heh

1.jpg

rbp_mai070417champions4014JPG.jpg

staying up the Valleys over the weekend

Back
Top Bottom